Strivectin 3 Piece Discovery Collection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A lot of hype about the brand saying as good as botox. AY will no doubt be foaming at the mouth when talking about it. No actual proof it does anything. I believe it started out as a nappy cream!!!!

I got the eye cream well before xmas - on special offer at Beauty Expert ... not one iota of difference! :cool:

I wouldn't waste any money on this range.

They started off with a stretch mark cream and the story goes (whether it is true or not) that this cream was handed to staff in an unmarked tube who thought is was a moisturiser and so used it on their faces. So remarkable were the results they decided to make a wrinkle cream based on that or something along those lines (pardon the pun!)

It is very overpriced for what it is. The ingredients are not much different to other moisturisers, they do contain peptides but then other similar and cheaper creams do too.

AY will be in raptures about collagen producing, anti wrinkling and the advanced formulations for you.

As for being better than Botoxx....a load of old tosh which some people will probably fall for and cause a sell out situation! :cheeky:

A friend paid a lot of money for the eye cream when it first came out - she thought it was a complete waste of money :grin:

I have tried the overnight facial resurfacing serum but didn't see any difference so have returned to Decleor.

I have a 20mls size I got in a SpaceNK goodie bag. Haven't actually used it yet. Was thinking of using it on my neck? I have roseaca so very careful what I slap on the face.

Salonskincare have some good deals on the brand I know.

A lot of hype about the brand saying as good as botox. AY will no doubt be foaming at the mouth when talking about it. No actual proof it does anything. I believe it started out as a nappy cream!!!!

Didn't it start out as a hemorrhoid cream? Didn't they find that it shrank red veins (cough) and then some bright spark decided to put it on their face to do the same thing? :thinking:

I think I'm right in saying that although finding that info via google is proving difficult.

Latest posts

Back