Strictly 2012 13th-14th Shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Michael's footwork in the jive - OMG!

I agree I thought Louis's waltz was skippy but the judges ignored it.

Don't care what she says but I DO think Denise has an unfair advantage but her jive was good.

Why did they make such a big deal about the lift last week but there were a few couples who did lifts this week and not a word was said? Back in the day it was only ever the Amercian Smooth where two lifts were allowed.

I see that Phill Jupitus is back playing in the Dave Arch Band this year :giggle:

The results show is on a sunday is to get the viewers watching and hopefully stay on BBC1. Brucie doesn't host as he is on his way home for a cup of cocoa and and early night so they could show it live but the needs of BBC come before the needs of the viewer

Last edited:
Just back from sunny Florida but managed to watch all 3 episodes I've series linked before going to bed exhausted

I'm on night duty tonight and have therefore had to use the web to find out who goes tonight, lets just say I am delighted with the result

I'm loving Sid Owen, and would like to see him go a long way. I also want Michael to stay just for the comedy value - his jive had me in stitches and at least he gave it a ****** good go.

Someone has definitely had words with Darcey thankfully there were a lot less Yaah's last night.

I feel sorry for Anton he's got another duff partner this year and poor Colin couldn't they have given him a taller partner than Kristina he was trying so hard but looked so awkward, perhaps it would help if she wore higher heels !

:mysmilie_506:

Several people had actually complained to Points of View about her Yaah's :grin:

Of the two in the dance off it had to be Johnny but it was a surprise that Richard was there as his dancing was ok.

Probably the right result but the wrong week. I can see Iveta coming back next year to teach as I think she came across very well. Looks like we're in for a season of mediocre acts for the musical interlude during the results show. WTF were the Scissor Sisters trying to do???

I thought it would be Jerry and Johnny in the dance off
was surprised it was Richard

I think the pairings this year are really weird and feel they could have matched better height wise
especially after Lulu's comment (when she was booted off) last year about the height difference between her and Brendan

Latest posts

Back