Strictly 2012 10th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Normal week dance wise. No bells and whistles, which I always prefer.

Saw Dani and Vincent doing their tango, looks very good.

Louis is doing the Foxtrot, I am expecting so smooth and elegant from him.

Although I've been off all week, I've managed to miss all of ITT! Watching it without prejudice for a change. Fern & VP, either of which will probably be in the dance off. Lisa Riley an outside choice for the dance off though if Michael Vaughn's latin is abysmal (quick look at the BBC's Strictly newsblog for the rehersal photos!)

Whether I like her or not, I really can't see any of the contestants beating Denise V.O. in this series. She got four 9s tonight. She seems to be able to master all the dances (so far). Whether its anything to do with her past experience, i don't know.

It is good to have Claudia on the show. She seems so down to earth compared to Tess 'I love myself' Daly. I would love her and Anton to host the show. (Hides behind the sofa!!)

Thought the show was a lot slicker tonight without having to wait for Bruce to get his jokes in.

I think Richard should go tonight, his Charleston was as flat as his feet. Not sure who should/will be in the dance-off, probably Michael although his latin is much improved.

Thought Victoria & Fern were better tonight. The back of Fern's costume wasn't designed well.

Not sure where Craig's looking when Louis dances :wait:

Thought Denise's Paso was fantastic.

Wish they would bring Ian Waite back as a main dancer.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone, Louis was doing the Waltz why I thought the Foxtrot??????

Denise, OMG!!!!!!! Loved her Paso, the music everything!!!!

Louis again so smooth. Craig needs a slap!!!

Then my big brother decided to phone from Canada!!!!! Ah!!!!

I was watching with the volume lowered.

Nicky, liked and much improved.

Michael and Fern in the dance off. I spotted his big mistake. Fern is annoying me.

Poor Robin!!!!! Falling at the bottom of the stairs.

Kimberley really nice. Victoria, okay I sort of missed much of her dance because of answering phone. Dani, again missed most of the Tango.

I thought Louis should have been top with Denise , Dani and Kimberley were also good. I think Michael and Fern could be bottom two with Michael going home......

I thought Denise's paso was fantastic though I still just don't like her. I so want Michael to improve at Latin as I love the relationship he has with Nat. She is some teacher and I hope he stays longer. I don't like Kimberley and didn't think much of her routine at all tonight. Nice to see Nicky much improved but Fern and Richard, oh dear:( Lisa worked so hard at her footwork I think she deserves to get to Wembley and she's such a cheery soul, fun to watch.

I think Lisa has done really well and I hope that she can go on for a few more weeks and I love Louis and would like to see him at the end

I had my grandchildren for the night so I was only half watching and completely missed Lisa's dance due to an incident concerning a cup, milkshake and an excited 3 year old!
I loved Denise's dance. Love that song and she danced sublimely. I would say she's a cert to win. Fern's dress did her no favours and I wonder if she saw a back view before she went out onto the floor. I don't hate tatoos but I'm really not keen on Dani's leg ones and I find myself distracted by them when she's dancing.

There's just something missing from DvO. Yes she's good but it's a technically competent good but seems to lack a bit of showmanship. Maybe because she's been on stage and it comes across as "seen it before" compared to the others. She's top 5 anyway. Why on earth Craig gave a 6 to Louis yet gave higher marks to others who had made more mistakes.

High standard last night but I think Fern is the weakest and yet another mini-shirt from Artem makes it quite clear her standard isn't as good as the others i.e. the distraction factor. I quite liked Richard's charleston and if he goes, he will be a good one to go out on for him. Be close if him and MV get in the dance-off.

I thought Richard was well overmarked. Yes, he's improved greatly, but wasn't worth 7s and 8s. And I really don't like Lisa doing ballroom, although Robin did a good job of jazzing it all up so that she could perform.

I thought Fern looked a bit of a trollop tbh, and Victoria was clinging to Brendan as if her life depended on it. I'd like to see one of these two go.

There were some really good dances - a good romantic waltz always makes me cry these days (soppy cow!). Did I detect a bit of "something" between Louis and Flavia???

Well that was a shock to see Kimberley in the 'Dance Off' with Fern. Fern has seemed to be uncomfortable to me whenever I have heard her speak this last week. I think she will be relieved to have had the pressure taken off.

Glad that Fern has gone,Louis is my fav,think Craig is undermarking him,also agree that DVO has an unfair advantage having already danced in musicals.
Lynn:cool:

She knew she was toast the moment Kimberly was in the dance off with her.

No doubt with Kimberly it was the, "Oh of course she is safe won't vote for her."

I thought it was a case of them being mid-table but just looking at it now, she really didn't get the votes on Saturday. As in the lowest amount of votes going to drop that far...

If she got 9 from the night and 1 from the phone votes, that means Fern got 6 from the phone votes and if the others tied on equal points then it just shows how many people voted for her!

Think I might call it "The Curse of Cole". Cheryl got no end of camera time on saturday and next weekend, Girls Aloud are performing so be interesting to see how she gets on. Conspiracy theory ;-) Unless one of the other weaker ones dances badly, she might be looking at another dance off. Which is wrong though.

BTW, wasn't Andre Rieu damn good?

The two pro dances were fantastic,Flavia and Vincent did a great AT and Nat and Brendan did an unforgetable dance to one of my all time favourite pieces of music ...The Rose. I think Fern was ready to go, I didn't think that pair were made in heaven...

Last edited:
calm down Lippy..! Funny thing, both my sister and myself, on seeing Artem for the first time, apparently both remarked on how he looked like our grandfather as a young man - that is, facially, can't speak for grandad's torso! He travelled about a lot, WW1 and all, but whether he got to Russia..? Who knows...!

I thought the two girls managed the show well between them, we enjoyed it better on the whole. Sunday show, brilliant pro dances and I love Andre Rieu so I was well happy!

Latest posts

Back