Storage Solutions TSV 13/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh joy, a day of the dreadful Adrienne Cleasby to look forward to...you can get the non slip hangers everywhere now, and a lot cheaper than qvc....

I love these hangers had them from the first time they appeared and will buy more tonight. It's great that some seem to think they r available everywhere, I wish, not where I live!

Gosh, very poor reviews for the last batch of hangers they sold, less than two stars.

They do good quality ones on Costco, can't remember exact price now but much cheaper than QVC. They make a huge difference to wardrobe space.

Anyone remember the black plastic hanging things with six holes in for your coat hangers? Don't know how many years ago, but am still using mine...:wink:

The best ones were the original "hugable hangers" from Joy "man hands" Mangano (the rolykits woman). I got my first set of those from HSE and then another set from Ideal World (maybe they'd bought up the bankrupt stock from HSE?). The ones I've had from QVC and TKMaxx aren't as sturdy and if you put a wet item on them to dry there's a risk the colour will leak into the garment with the cheaper ones.

I've got enough hangers, now I just need more wardrobes!

Jude xx

Anyone remember the black plastic hanging things with six holes in for your coat hangers? Don't know how many years ago, but am still using mine...:wink:
Do they swivel? Or do you mean a strip type thing?

Me too! Think I got mine at the Ideal Home exhibition though.

wish I could remember where I got mine, Woolworths probably - and wish they were still available! I've got at least two hangers in each hole and eventually the "hook" bit gives up the ghost and snaps!

Do they swivel? Or do you mean a strip type thing?

Hmm..not very good at descriptions but a black "stick", with holes, and a hanger hook at each end - load the clothes hangers into the holes then remove one of the hanger hooks from the rail and let it down so you've got 6 (or in my case 12 or 18!) blouses or whatever hanging in a relatively small space..

wish I could remember where I got mine, Woolworths probably - and wish they were still available! I've got at least two hangers in each hole and eventually the "hook" bit gives up the ghost and snaps!

Hmm..not very good at descriptions but a black "stick", with holes, and a hanger hook at each end - load the clothes hangers into the holes then remove one of the hanger hooks from the rail and let it down so you've got 6 (or in my case 12 or 18!) blouses or whatever hanging in a relatively small space..
Yes seen those in amazon and on ebay recently. Thought it was unlikely to be my swivel hanger thing bought from qvc as it doesn't save space at all.

Well debbie has already managed to knock a top off these new hangers so not going well so far

They do good quality ones on Costco, can't remember exact price now but much cheaper than QVC. They make a huge difference to wardrobe space.

They do indeed, and they're ridiculously cheap compared to la Q, I'm sure they're about 7 or 8 quid for a box of 30 hangers or something.

I love these hangers, they make my wardrobe look neat and tidy, and I have a lovely selection of pretty colours....all bought from HomeSense and TKMaxx! :happy:

Latest posts

Back