Sterling Bold Opaques TSV Wed 22nd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any idea what this might be? Am hoping for a long necklace with a bit of design to go over winter polo necks, not 45cm of plain uniform beads chucked together...on second thoughts, I'll hope it is the latter, then I can f.a.r.t. away...:giggle:

Just 'bumping' this up (is that the correct lingo? First time 'bumper' :blush: :giggle:)

I know I'm probably the only person interested and should be f.a.r.t.ing anyway, but if anyone has the griff I'd be grateful...:handshake:

Does anyone have any idea what this might be? Am hoping for a long necklace with a bit of design to go over winter polo necks, not 45cm of plain uniform beads chucked together...on second thoughts, I'll hope it is the latter, then I can f.a.r.t. away...:giggle:

Pippa was wearing a rather colouful long necklace the other day - it might be that!

Pippa was wearing a rather colouful long necklace the other day - it might be that!

Thanks for this. I spotted it too, am sure it was the same one as Catherine Huntley was wearing last night, I thought it was this one:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.696636.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

...which I've pondered on many an occasion before. But maybe it was similar and not the same? It would make sense as presenters do usually sport a jewellery TSV prior to the launch. Oooh the plot thickens :giggle:

Thanks for this. I spotted it too, am sure it was the same one as Catherine Huntley was wearing last night, I thought it was this one:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.696636.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

...which I've pondered on many an occasion before. But maybe it was similar and not the same? It would make sense as presenters do usually sport a jewellery TSV prior to the launch. Oooh the plot thickens :giggle:

It certainly looks like the one Pippa was wearing.

I bought this necklace a few months ago. It wasnt a TSV then. I am sure its the one Pip and CH are wearing. Maybe they are making it a TSV or a hot pick for tomorrow? Would they make something that's been on air previously into a TSV? Probably!!!

I'm sure that they made a silver rose ring as a TSV when it had already been aired the year before? I'm sure they gave the difference in price back to the orginal people who had it??

I'm sure that they made a silver rose ring as a TSV when it had already been aired the year before? I'm sure they gave the difference in price back to the orginal people who had it??

ahh that was the rose ring slightly different it was

as that was due to air on silver day as a premier but it sold out before it went to air so they brought it back as a tsv

It is a necklace and I have seen Pippa and Kathy wearing one lately and assume it is the TSV, like the look of it.

Yes, I have seen Kathy wearing the necklace and she hinted that it would be the TSV. I will stay up to see all the colour options because I am pretty sure I will be ordering. From what I can remember it was a long, bold, agate looking piece. Hope that's the one!

Yes, I have seen Kathy wearing the necklace and she hinted that it would be the TSV. I will stay up to see all the colour options because I am pretty sure I will be ordering. From what I can remember it was a long, bold, agate looking piece. Hope that's the one!

Got a feeling that there are 2 options.

Ladies, I would think twice about getting this. As nice as it does look, it's not very well made.

If you fast forward to about minute 6 of the TSV launch, you will see that part of the cord/string has already snapped.
People gripe about Lola Rose prices, but I've never seen this on one of her behemoths.

I guess there's Made in China, Cobbled together in China and I'm getting paid a decent salary so am handcrafted with care in China.I'll let you decide which category the TSV falls into.:wink:

http://www.qvcuk.com/video/todaysproducts.html?cm_re=LN-_-OnQVCTV-_-VOTP

I'm always astonished that they don't have a person at QVC whose sole job is to make sure that everything which goes to air is PERFECT, the other day Suzi B was on and they zoomed in on a pair of the earrings she was hawking, only to reveal that a stone was missing, they didn't even have the decency to cut away quickly, as they have with this TSV.

What chance do you have of getting one home in decent condition, if it can't even get to air without being damaged???

Save your pennies I reckon.

Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's 5am, and am catching up with posts before tootling off to work, clicked on BenFong Torres' link above and what did I get? Not a necklace, but AY shouting at me. I may have to take to my bed again and phone in sick.

Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's 5am, and am catching up with posts before tootling off to work, clicked on BenFong Torres' link above and what did I get? Not a necklace, but AY shouting at me. I may have to take to my bed again and phone in sick.

Lol, poor you, I can only imagine the trauma.:grin:

By the way, when you click on the link, you will get whichever hour has JUST aired. So you have to scroll to the midnight hour to see the TSV with the snapped elastic.

Right.........am off to bed now, for cute 2 hour nap, bah!:sleepy::yawn::mysmilie_496::rolleyes:

In the morning repeats the bracelet was edited out of the transmission, not very smoothly either. It's the first time I've noticed them do this (apart from the clumsy splicing of clips thru the night). The video on the item online still shows the frayed elastic as BFT says...well until they remove that as well.

Nice try QVC but we're on to you :doh:

Jude xx

all the qvc agate opaque stuff is total tat. i cant be bothered with it any more.

lola rose is expensive but she does lots of sales and the quality is very good.
why dont qvc check their stock better.

my sister bought the coated knives with cutting boards and the wretched paint is peeling off. when we looked at the reviews it has happened to nearly everyone.

the q in qvc well....:angry:

In the morning repeats the bracelet was edited out of the transmission, not very smoothly either. It's the first time I've noticed them do this (apart from the clumsy splicing of clips thru the night). The video on the item online still shows the frayed elastic as BFT says...well until they remove that as well.

Nice try QVC but we're on to you :doh:

Jude xx

What was wrong with the bracelet that they had to edit it out? I saw the video of the necklace and the frayed elastic.

Latest posts

Back