Stephanie Weightman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes she has done a few clearance shows last few weeks. I be surprised to see if she is on this Saturdays shows, because as of tonight, they are still saying she will be on this weeks 'Anything goes' . I cant help feeling steph must be a bit embarassed at crawling cap in hand back to Create and Craft, after all she did dump them to 'star' on QVC. I reckon she expected bigger things and thought maybe she would end up doing the presenting in her own right without a qvc presenter, after all thats what she did at Create and Craft/IW

yes she has done a few clearance shows last few weeks. I be surprised to see if she is on this Saturdays shows, because as of tonight, they are still saying she will be on this weeks 'Anything goes' . I cant help feeling steph must be a bit embarassed at crawling cap in hand back to Create and Craft, after all she did dump them to 'star' on QVC. I reckon she expected bigger things and thought maybe she would end up doing the presenting in her own right without a qvc presenter, after all thats what she did at Create and Craft/IW

What makes you think she is crawling back to them?

Maybe she is skipping along with a big fat cheque in her hand? Maybe they begged her to come back?

I cant help thinking if she was so happy over at C&C then why did she move in the first place?

Well my craft studio is back at create & craft on 15th jan . perhaps she is still involved in that & may be doing stuff with diane & nancy

She has never appeared comfortable to me. Glad she ditched the false nails, hopefully for good. Her first show at Q was an embarrassment when she couldn't get a Tim Holtz item assembled between her nerves and ridiculous nails. Her craft items are sold in The Works.

I agree that Steph never appeared all that comfortable on QVC. Last Saturday, I thought something was not quite right with Steph, when they shot her in the green room, she was supposed to be caught reading her magazine, but the timing was off and it looked so very staged, I know now, that Steph was probably a little embarassed as last week in the Saturday show, they billed her quite big compared to how they had treated her up to that point, quite ironic as Steph will have clearly know then she was leaving to defect back to her old channel. how embarassing it must have been for her.

Did she used to be on QVC before. Sure she was when I first started watching it.

Yes she did, but I thought she has come back to stay, I never would have known, she would have been able to arrange to go straight back to C&C . There should be a 'cooling off' period before you can change channels,

Crafting seems to be an ever diminishing part of QVC these days. I always thought the margins must be enormous judging by the prices for a few bits of card and sticky fiddly bits. I suppose they aren't shifting the volumes anymore.

Can't say I will miss Stephanie, but then I never really watched her as not into craft. So long as they keep lovely Alex from Martha Stewart coming over! :nod:

QVC seem to be heading back to a time BB (before Bibby) with no resident craft expert. Once upon a time Dawn was just a guset for Jones Tones Foil and glitter glue, Websters popped in with Punchcraft and US giant Plaid (Carol Smith etc) did occasional TSVs.

Jude xx

i liked carol smith and her craft got me into crafting. a lovely lady. who can afford to craft using qvc products £25 for some plain card stock and £4.95 postage

I don't watch craft shows so may be mistaken but I thought that SW was mentioned in the New Year trailers only last night. Right on the ball as usual

stephanie is good at the craft shows she looks like she really enjoys doing the shows. dawn always looked so sressed and unhappy but that could have been her personal problems comming through.

Yes C&C have posted that she will be back on there. No Crafter on QVC unless they get Dawn's niece back.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please don't get her back, she ran Dawn's office didn't she? Isn't that how she got into crafting. If like me an avid crafter, craft viewer for donkey's years, you will know that she said she never enjoyed crafting. OK of course you can become interested in crafting and do some crafting but she ISN'T creative !!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back