Stephanie Weightman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Anyone know why Stephanie Weightman is leaving the Q? She hasn't been there 5 minutes.

In my head I call her "Weighty Weightman" in a childish sorta way.

I like her though :0)

I had no idea that she was leaving. I know some of her colleagues were going to be working C & C, but not Stephanie. Just curious where did you find this out?

BB I must say I prefer this avatar to the telephoto lens version - I found that one very disconcerting, but need to ask if you are planning now to introduce a new one on a daily basis lol?

well she has to do something else, she cant just hang about waiting for qvc to call. at the moment they seem to be using her again for a '10 minute' slot in the saturday anything goes shows. Poor Steph, she is criminally underused. Im sure she has bills to pay, so come on Q, give her a bit of airtime.

'We're sorry to let you know that Stephanie Weightman has decided to leave QVC. We'd just like to thank her for her contribution to our craft shows and will let you know when our next shows are scheduled as soon as possible.'

What a shocker!! is she going to beg to go back to Ideal/Create and Craft? wont be too long I guess before she is back there with her CDs? However, I cant blame her, in the year or so she been with Q, they have barely boothered to use her. Does this signal almost the end of craft on QVC?

So she is going back to Create and craft, gosh, why did she leave there if she was happy there? the lure of something bigger? more money? talk about a channel hopper. It was only last saturday she was layed out in QVC greenroom!

Just a 'cottonpickin' minute, Iv just heard a promo for Saturday and their star turn is 'Stephanie Weightman' they are shouting about her and what will she do on saturday, announce she is going back to the 'other side'

Can't say I am surprised she has gone, it is not as if she was given much air time!!

Its just though that now she is leaving they are suddenly shouting her name in promos. Do they know she is leaving and going to bat for the other side again? someone ought to let them know she is hopping back into bed with the other side

Well they have announced it on their community page so someone does! With Graham's announcement on the C& C page earlier today perhaps things have moved very swiftly since then.

I cant get over this. Im in a severe state of shock. She was sprawled across the green room last saturday and not only that but popping in for a Baileys with the presenters. What a turncoat!! She must have know then she was leaving?

I think that QVC haven't been using her properly Tristar She will have to think of her future. She wasn 't getting enough TV exposure on QVC. It says something that both Dawn and Stephanie have quit Battersea.

So question is then, what place does craft have now on QVC. Will we get a new 'in house' presenter or will it just be a guest preseneter, every now and then, like Anna griffin? Steph must have felt very uncomfy last saturday night, knowing she was leaving?

Latest posts

Back