Starbucks Vesismo Coffee Machine TSV 16/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saw this on Debbies Blog last week , not interested as you have to use pods and there way to expensive to keep buying:pumpkin:

Saw this on Debbies Blog last week , not interested as you have to use pods and there way to expensive to keep buying:pumpkin:

Yeah these pod things put me off machines as feel they are expensive to buy. Also of all the coffee places Starbucks is the one I like the least, their coffee is horrible in my opinion, prefer Costa or Cafe Nero!

not overly keen on starbucks
we have the Lavazza machine (pods) and the coffee is great. imo much better than the nespresso stuff. it is also pure coffee unlike the dolce gusto, senseo and tassimo machines (which we have also tried over the years). i spent years looking for a decent easy coffee that didnt cost a fortune and the lavazza has def. been the best so far

not overly keen on starbucks
we have the Lavazza machine (pods) and the coffee is great. imo much better than the nespresso stuff. it is also pure coffee unlike the dolce gusto, senseo and tassimo machines (which we have also tried over the years). i spent years looking for a decent easy coffee that didnt cost a fortune and the lavazza has def. been the best so far

I have a senseo - apart fromo the flavoured coffees or cappuccino etc, they aree pure coffee, just in a bag.

The pods are not easily obtainable. If you get them on Starbucks website. delivery is £4.95, as if they were not expensive enough.

This would be wasted in my house. I`m the only one who drinks coffee and I only have it first thing in the morning.

We have a Senseo, its really good and cheap to run, Lidl sell 18 pods for £1.69 that can be used in it

I hate Starbucks, springing up all over the world like mushroom! Their coffee is rubbish anyway. Preferr Caffe Nero or Costa! To save a bit of money I started buying a preeemyem instant brand called Carte Noire Instinct. It's really good! Have fooled guests into thinking it was from a cafetiere. It contains 15% ground beans.

http://www.theculinaryguide.co.uk/n...holebean-instant-coffee-taste-test-review.htm

Last edited:
I hate Starbucks, springing up all over the world like mushroom! Their coffee is rubbish anyway. Preferr Caffe Nero or Costa! To save a bit of money I started buying a preeemyem instant brand called Carte Noire Instinct. It's really good! Have fooled guests into thinking it was from a cafetiere. It contains 15% ground beans.

http://www.theculinaryguide.co.uk/n...holebean-instant-coffee-taste-test-review.htm

Yes I prefer Nero and Costa. I asked in Costa what their blend was and I think they said 85% arabica beans and 15% robusta. If the coffees are too high in robusta I get the shakes. I also buy Carte Noire and like the Instinct but tend to buy whatever is high content arabica and it is the normal carte noir at the moment. I drink coffee black so notice the differences.

Latest posts

Back