Stacey & YBF

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Find her rather entertaining and enjoyed some of the show she did last night with Jackie, especially when she called Joy a 'hooker'!!! However have never bought any of her products. Only thing that would interest me is the body oil stuff but I've just bought the glimmer Ultrasun so I don't need any more shimmer.

I agree some of the MP tsvs were cheap and quality lacking, but some of her products were good and some of the smaller non tsv kits. Her brow pencils and spice lip pencil with brush at the end were great, and the hands free foundation gave me the best flawless finish I've ever achieved. I've also still got a eye shadow and blush palette still on the go - I still reach for it fairly regularly, probably one of the few makeup items I've used completely.

I've only ever bought one TSV, last year I think. I like the yellow powder and creme, the rest was pretty dismal quality; both product and packaging. I kept the TSV for the bits I did like, esp since they were in novelty packaging which is much nicer than the normal packaging. I couldn't be bothered messing about sending it back to reorder those two bits, and it probably would have cost much of a muchness anyway.

I used to like the Models Prefer makeup she done. It was made in Italy and the US. Most of the YBF stuff is made in China. Cheap tat. I asked QVC about a couple of lipsticks she was selling and they couldn't tell me where they were made at first. 2 weeks down the line I asked again and they came up with china - said they had to contact Stacey direct for that information. I find that very strange. Anyway, I didn't buy - as I said cheap tat.

Latest posts

Back