ST Facebook page

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
What's that message about? Is it serious? Who is it that posts on there? It's rather worrying to say the least.

5y9asegy.jpg

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I'm hoping the twitter messages aren't legit either.

Graham, give us a shout out we're worried.

Oh no. What's the twitter name Vamp? Hopefully it's not what it seems. Didn't know it was Graham. Does anyone know him well? Maybe someone can PM Sazza?

I found it. It's not sounding good. Please someone tell me he's been hacked.

Have just PM'd Sazza.

Sorry everyone am ok, sadly not brave enough to do anything.

Will go to bed now x

Goodnight Graham. Hope you feel better tomorrow and remember you have friends here.XX

It's far braver not to do anything. Am so relieved you're ok. You almost give me a heart attack!! Get a good nights sleep and start afresh tomorrow. Don't let the world get the better of you x

And best wishes from me also Graham. Hope you get a good night's sleep. Take care.

Braver to come back & tell us you're OK Graham. I hope you can get some sleep tonight & feel a little lighter in spirit tomorrow. Everything always seems so much worse at night. Still there when the sun's shining I know but not so insurmountable hopefully. xxxx

Get busy cuddling those gorgeous dogs of yours Graham. Nothing better than a doggy cwtch when you're feeling down. You know how much we all appreciate and care for you on here, always ready to listen when you need us.

Lots of love
Ann
xxxxxx

don't know you very well graham but always here for you if you need a hug or someone to listen.

(((((big hugs)))))

whenever I've posted feeling low or worried Graham, there have always been people on here willing to post back with sympathy and support..don't sit and worry alone!

Latest posts

Back