Spelling!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
I know we've just had another thread on spelling but it was under another name so I can't find it.

I was looking at the TV programme guide this morning and saw there's a whole hour on a new product, Onjenu. Great, I thought, let's see what this is. Guess what the blurb is about - Ingenue! Unprofessional or what? Why can't someone proof-read brand names at least?

yes they are now spelt with an O & the reason why they done it as its easier to spell apparently & another reason for having 2 spellings on the Q website is to explain to everyone that it is still the same brand just changed names

Heard Andrew from Gatineau say last night that Melatogenine is called Youth Molecule more and more as journalists can't seem to pronounce Melatogenine!!! AK thought he was kidding at first!!!!

Heard Andrew from Gatineau say last night that Melatogenine is called Youth Molecule more and more as journalists can't seem to pronounce Melatogenine!!! AK thought he was kidding at first!!!!

They had a caller in one of the shows yesterday, who was very enthusiastic about the brand and had 3 goes before she got the pronunciation right. It's a bit of a tongue-twister. I seem to remember reading on here of someone calling melatogenine Smelly toes Janine - is that right?

Alison Young has made me chuckle for yurs, hearing her pronounce longevity as lon-gevity instead of lon-jevity. Even when guests say lon-jevity a lot to drop the hint she still doesn't take it.

This puts me in mind of when I was a kid - there were a number of spoof products... Ultrablite "we'll clean your teeth... right out of your mouth" was one of them.

Latest posts

Back