Spelling!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Does this annoy you?

"Gossip Set of 7 Interchangable Straps & Besils Watch." (692097)

No, QVC, that's not how you spell BEZEL!

I did try and write a review that just said the above, but it got rejected. Unsurprisingly!!

I might email them and see how long it takes them to change it - if at all.

Surely, these minor things should be checked?

Not important in the grand scheme of things, I know, but it's just one of my pet hates :wink:

Does this annoy you?

"Gossip Set of 7 Interchangable Straps & Besils Watch." (692097)

No, QVC, that's not how you spell BEZEL!

I did try and write a review that just said the above, but it got rejected. Unsurprisingly!!

I might email them and see how long it takes them to change it - if at all.

Surely, these minor things should be checked?

Not important in the grand scheme of things, I know, but it's just one of my pet hates :wink:

Yaeh, it's won of myne two!:devil:

I just can't understand how it happens. Product information is important, as is attention to detail. Sometimes the details are wrong on screen, too, and they do a quick update for the TV, but leave the underlying product info and description on the website unchanged. Lazy.

LOL, I was thinking you were referring to 'interchangable' and then I got to 'besils'. Awful, sloppy, looks like it was written by a 15 year-old on work experience.

Fail.

As they've also omitted the E from 'interchangeable' that's two errors in one short description. I wonder if they will start selling dictionaries soon? :wink2: (They'd be more use than the calendar anyway.)

Latest posts

Back