Southwester Silver - Carolyn Pollak

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AmethystRox

Registered Shopper
I like the Southwestern Silver jewellery line by Carolyn Pollak but notice that she or her rep has not been to QVC UK in a long time. I was 'away' from QVC for most of autumn and missed those visits but usually SWS comes around about every 3 months. There hasn't been anything regarding her next visit. Hubby watched the autumn shows and said that the gent who was guest presenter for the SWS part (Not her new line that is Sincerely Carolyn that was launched last year) was there then wasn't or wasn't there at all (he can't remember exactly). Just wondering if anyone knew if SWS is still on QVC UK -- maybe with hard times right now it's not worth it for them, silver being so high, sales might have fallen.

Thanks for any info if anyone knows anything.

I have only seen her new range lately. Have you tried emailing customer service. To be honest when I spotted she had launched a new range, I wondered if the original one would disappear.

I think I read on QVC's facebook page a while back that the SWS range isn't coming back (although my memory isn't what it was). I hope that is wrong, as I really liked it and enjoyed listening to Carolyn - I always found her voice relaxing - it probably lulled me into buying things I didn't need! There are quite a few items in clearance at the moment.

I loved the South Western Silver range and bought a lot of it. I love the new range too, but it is much more expensive and high-end and so I cannot afford as much. Beautiful stuff, though.

Her range has been on QVC US and QVC UK for a very long time ... years, so I would think it odd or very unusal for her to quit coming but with silver as high as it is, it just might not be profitable. I thought it not a very good idea to divide the range into two or more ranges with there being a 'high end' designer and the more ethnic one. Many of the items in her new designer range had appeared in SWS long before the split. I think the timing for the Sincerely Carolyn side was bad. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if she comes back. Will ask CS if they know anything.

Latest posts

Back