ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

South Western Coral Bead Chip Concha Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 692117
QVC Price £43.50
One Time Only Price £32.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Full of colour, detail and texture, this South Western necklace will complement any jewellery box. It's made from sterling silver and features a series of coral nuggets beaded on to the concha necklace. The pendant has an ornate design with subtle oxidised detailing. The pendant has a drop of about 5.6cm (2.2"). The necklace measures about 42cm (16.5"), has a 7cm (2.8") extender, and fastens with a bolt ring clasp. Please note that the size and quantity of the chips may vary.

Didn't want to start a new thread...hope you don't mind me mentioning this in your SCW, but who thought a black, cocktail dress would be a good choice for the model to wear while presenting South Western Jewellery??? Bizarre.

Didn't want to start a new thread...hope you don't mind me mentioning this in your SCW, but who thought a black, cocktail dress would be a good choice for the model to wear while presenting South Western Jewellery??? Bizarre.

thats fine i dont mind at all i thought a turqouise coloured dress personally would of looked better

I like South Western jewellery but have to say it looked awful with the black
taffeta little cocktail number the model was wearing. What were they thinking!

I like to wear it everyday and that means smart casual for me. To me it was made to go
with a tan, denim and crisp pastel cotton. For me thats the best aspect of this interesting range of jewellery.
I can wear it everyday and feel I looked polished but not over the top.

I really like the lady who designs and presents the range to.

Latest posts

Back