South Sea Pearls TSV Sun 11th Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone has any detail on the South Sea Pearls TSV a week on Sunday? The September newsletter says it's going to be a necklace and the picture appears to show a strand of multi-coloured pearls...

MTIA :up:

A multi pastel south sea pearl necklace would be lovely especially at a give away price.....some hope ! I adore pearls especially southsea and tahitians but have only had pendants from QVC so far.
I realise these are considered purchases but if you are in the market for this type of jewellery I think QVC are competetive price wise having done some research on line. If anyone has bought elsewhere at a good price, would love to hear from you.

Thanks SCW for your sleuthing! :handshake:

A multi pastel south sea pearl necklace would be lovely especially at a give away price.....some hope ! I adore pearls especially southsea and tahitians but have only had pendants from QVC so far.
I realise these are considered purchases but if you are in the market for this type of jewellery I think QVC are competetive price wise having done some research on line. If anyone has bought elsewhere at a good price, would love to hear from you.

I agree mayday, QVC seem to do a pretty fair line in south sea and Tahitian pearls value-wise. I've only kept Tahitians previously, I love the multi-colours and did order a multi-colour necklace a couple of years ago but it didn't 'get me' and ended up going back. I know pearls are natural, not perfect etc but I don't like baroques and it's mostly baroques on offer. I was hoping for a uniform multi-colour bracelet, white gold fastening, around 6", but that's a bit specific really isn't it :giggle:

Hope it's a steal and you manage to acquire one :nod: :wink:

I've already seen this necklace as there was one sitting in the jewellery case at the outlet shop at Birchwood . They are large baroque pearls in different muted shades .
It looks mouthwatering , but as it was in the ' considered purchase ' section of the jewellery I didn't make any enquiries about price etc.

Hi shoppingjenny how come a not yet shown tsv would be in an outlet store ? Living in the South West I've never visited one so have no idea what is on display.

I don't mind baroques at the right price but I would love a uniform necklace , the price of course would be in 4 figures wouldn't it.

Hi Mayday,
I'm also baffled as to why this necklace was in the outlet store ! I'll check out if it's still there next time I go. I suppose it could have been a very slightly different colour variation or even faulty in some way . Perhaps the necklace isn't entirely new to QVC but is just new as a TSV. I'm just guessing !!
Anyhow I thought it looked gorgeous for anyone that likes substantial baroque pearls.

In recent years QVC have had at least two very similar South Sea Pearl necklaces from the look of the pictures SCW found, I know because I ordered one of them (it was around £600) and returned it, and later contemplated ordering the other (around £900 I think). I would have thought it likely that what appeared in the Outlet was the last remaining stock of one of these lines (or perhaps the sample used on-screen, the Outlet staff once told me they receive all the samples after shows, that's why they have tons of rings in sizes J, K & L as that is what most of the female presenters take!)

If you search Gem Day on qvcuk.com you get a couple of pages of gem day priced items (followed by lots of last click jewellery as well). TSV is well out of my price range but looks lovely.

Jude xx

Well I am quite tempted as I like the pastel shades of Tahitians but I also like golden and white South Seas in fact I adore pearls !! The problem is I cannot really have one of everything can I and in truth I don't go anywhere very exciting to justify the cost of some of the necklaces .
Last Gem Day I almost talked myself into buying a golden South Sea necklace as there was a big reduction and lo and behold its reduced again this time oh dear its a worry .

If you search Gem Day on qvcuk.com you get a couple of pages of gem day priced items (followed by lots of last click jewellery as well). TSV is well out of my price range but looks lovely.

Jude xx

Thanks Jude, I bagged a couple of silver statement rings. (First QVC purchase in two months!):sun:

Did anyone buy the TSV yesterday? I can't see it on the website so I assume it sold out? I think it was almost identical to a necklace they had as a TSV one Christmas a couple of years ago, but yesterday's was quite a bit more money if I remember rightly! Did anyone get the OTO drop earrings from the 9pm hour? (So many questions today!) I have them on chequehold and am trying to resist, the reviews aren't that great...:thinking:

I was sorely tempted by the TSV and had it in my basket but eventually decided not to go for it. I agree with you Art Deco about the oto earrings , I too was considering buying but the reviews put me off a bit regarding the small posts. I already have studs and drop earrings in tahitian pearls but we all like a bargain don't we and they are a really good price. I don't think I would ever have bought them at full price though. I spend far too much time making my mind up about buying jewellery particularly and weighing up the value etc. I really need to get a life !

I was sorely tempted by the TSV and had it in my basket but eventually decided not to go for it. I agree with you Art Deco about the oto earrings , I too was considering buying but the reviews put me off a bit regarding the small posts. I already have studs and drop earrings in tahitian pearls but we all like a bargain don't we and they are a really good price. I don't think I would ever have bought them at full price though. I spend far too much time making my mind up about buying jewellery particularly and weighing up the value etc. I really need to get a life !

I'm just the same! I'm not really a necklace wearer but even spent some time working out the cost/possibility of buying a golden south sea pearl necklace and having it made into a bracelet and earrings, and trying to convince my best friend that we could go halves and she could also get a bracelet and earrings out of it (my powers of persuasion failed sadly!!!) I think I'll end up passing on the OTO drops despite the bargainous price - I'd really like some golden studs as I find studs far more practical with young children. I got my Tahitian studs when my son was born four years ago and have loved them :hi:

Latest posts

Back