Sort "your hair" Jilly !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Claire has really lovely healthy looking hair,but then I have long hair myself.
Lynn:bear:

It's not so much the length it's the girly wirly flicks and curls and it's yellow...not blonde, and reminds me of a Sindy doll but Claire must be 45ish.

Last edited:
Jillys stuck in a rut with her hair and clothes Which don't do her any favours despite being an attractive lady. Claire Sutton has a healthy looking head of hair despite the brassy bottle blond colour, she's just got too much of it. Reminds Me of sheep needing shorn.

It's not so much the length it's the girly wirly flicks and curls and it's yellow...not blonde, and reminds me of a Sindy doll but Claire must be 45ish.

Or a Dolly Darling, I bet a few ladies my age (child of the 60s! lol) will remember those too & a quick google will have you nodding & thinking 'Oh....yeah.....she does!' LOL

just googled that Kitten and there is one that is the image of CS and a JR looky likey too hahahaha!!! Brilliant!

I miss my Dolly Darlings, :sad: I wish I'd kept them, some of them go for a goodly amount on the Bay nowadays....but I'd still play with mine if I had them....maybe I'll have to buy a couple, they were totally my absolutely fav toy! LOL

Latest posts

Back