Sony Xperia U SIM Free Android Smartphone Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They didn't say what version of android it was, so I'm guessing it must have been Gingerbread which is being sold on alot of pay as you go phones now at that price point.I suppose it;'s Ok for someone going over from a conventional push button phone but not even close to the best new Android system thats out there currently.

They didn't say what version of android it was, so I'm guessing it must have been Gingerbread which is being sold on alot of pay as you go phones now at that price point.I suppose it;'s Ok for someone going over from a conventional push button phone but not even close to the best new Android system thats out there currently.

well it says in the description on the web

v2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system; planned upgrade to v4.0

Oh Ok..I didn't see the web.What do they mean when they say "Planned Upgrade to v4.o"? That you can upgrade via computer or that they will be shipping with V .4?

Oh Ok..I didn't see the web.What do they mean when they say "Planned Upgrade to v4.o"? That you can upgrade via computer or that they will be shipping with V .4?

It means that Sony 'plan' to provide an update in the future. The problem now is that many of the Android smartphone manufacturers insist on differentiating their devices by implementing their own user interface layer, which results in delayed firmware updates.

Oh..I didn't actually know that,but thanks for the info.Thats a bit of a pain and why I stick with Apple with all of it's faults

Latest posts

Back