Something of possible interest for Lulu Guinness fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw a very smartly dressed woman sashaying around TKMaxx with one of these this morning - I didn't like to stare too much but it did look good!

My bag just arrived and while it is very nice (and I am more than happy to donate £15 whether or not I get a bag) it doesnt look like the main pictures on the Royal Marsden website. In the picture its black and white where as the bag i recieved is black and cream, almost yellow, and more like the one in the Camilla Dallerup picture......

Yes, mine arrived today as well and they are black and cream. Very pleased with them though.

Mine arrived today too - it is really nice. A nice thick fabric - I did think it would be think and flimsy cotton but it was not.

Snap mine came also. Will be great to take to work to carry my lunch, snacks etc. Very Happy. Thanks

I've ordered one too, DH in remission thanks to modern treatments developed through research,and also have a lovely friend/colleague fighting Breast Cancer - and boy what a fight this inspirational lady is putting up!

Latest posts

Back