Something of possible interest for Lulu Guinness fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Disenchanted

Guest Shopper
I know lots of you ladies are fans of Lulu Guinness so you might be interested in a tote bag that she has designed in aid of the Royal Marsden Hospital. It is available from the hospital's website and costs just £15.
:up:

I think it was shown on one of her shows, or maybe I saw it on her web and I will buy one , like Snowstorm said, it is for a worthy cause.
This is the bag
friends-bag-1c.jpg

CHARITY_TOTE.sflb.ashx

Thanks caretodiffer and Rebus - I would have posted the precise link but I haven't yet mastered this iPad!! I've got one for me and a couple as presents - a great cause indeed.

Last edited:
Thanks caretodiffer - I would have posted the precise link but I haven't yet mastered this iPad!! I've got one for me and a couple as presents - a great cause indeed.
Thanks for that Disenchanted, i just bought one also, good cause, and all the money
is going to the charity, which is very unusual. Good on Lulu doing this, and thanks to you for bringing it to our notice x :happy:

Thanks caretodiffer and Rebus - I would have posted the precise link but I haven't yet mastered this iPad!! I've got one for me and a couple as presents - a great cause indeed.
A pleasure:bear: When you have mastered the art of the i-pad, let me know too, as I have that same problem.
Re-the bag, I think she does one for "Action on Addiction"
Lulu-and-Tote5.sflb.ashx
I found the the House of fraser used to sell these but they have sold out.

Ooh lovely, thanks for the tip off! Was thinking recently that I need a Lulu tote for my new job. Problem solved! Will buy my mum one too, especially with the cancer charity link. Excellent that they're having 100% of the profits too.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Ooh lovely, thanks for the tip off! Was thinking recently that I need a Lulu tote for my new job. Problem solved! Will buy my mum one too, especially with the cancer charity link. Excellent that they're having 100% of the profits too.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

That is what I liked about it:happy:
Congratulations , Capirossi :bear: Does that mean you can buy more bags:tongue:

Thanks ladies! I thought I had posted about it, but maybe not! Yes I left old, shitty job on 21st, have had this week off and start next Monday - wooh ooh!! It is more money, but the main thing for me is a new challenge (was brain dead), a new company (old one didn't know the meaning of staff welfare) and far more opportunities to move on. I can't wait!

Re the bags, I am still being sensible, boring I know!! I will buy this tote and I am quite fancying a leather pony clutch in Next, but that'll be it until the LG sale - argh!

Thanks for this link and info. Ordered 2 - one for me and the other, well who knows???!! Great cause and am happy to contribute. Although I'm treated in a completely different place, some of my breast cancer buddies are treated at Royal Marsden and speak so highly of it.

Just bought one too. A very close friend is having chemo at the moment for breast cancer, although not at the Marsden. But buying the bag helps fund pioneering treatment at the Marsden which in turn benefits other cancer patients at other hospitals. So its a great cause and I like the bag!

I know lots of you ladies are fans of Lulu Guinness so you might be interested in a tote bag that she has designed in aid of the Royal Marsden Hospital. It is available from the hospital's website and costs just £15.
:up:

I have two, and they are great! Very sturdy & well made!

Many thanks for the tip, I have ordered some. My mother was treated and monitored for breast cancer over several decades at the Royal Marsden and they were always fantastic, we can't praise them enough. A worthy cause indeed.

Latest posts

Back