Solar lights TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Roses intermingled with the Toadstools could be a tasteful way to light the path to my door? - although perhaps a row of red lights may not be a such good idea....

Who I ask you WHO thought that was a good idea?
she says, having shaken her head so much through the first 1o min of the presentation that she now has shaken head syndrom

We are now in the realms of Poundstretcher or maybe the bit more upmarket Wilkinsons !!!! he! he ! he! Equally as bad as all the disgustingly awful Christmas trash they churn out ! The Presenters must squirm when they see it.

We are now in the realms of Poundstretcher or maybe the bit more upmarket Wilkinsons !!!! he! he ! he! Equally as bad as all the disgustingly awful Christmas trash they churn out ! The Presenters must squirm when they see it.
Can't believe it'll soon be time for those 'early bird Christmas trash' shows to begin for this year.

The only pathway they're suitable for is a nursery. Two year olds would appreciate them, that's about it.

The only pathway they're suitable for is a nursery. Two year olds would appreciate them, that's about it.

Now THAT is a good idea. would be a lovely talking point al the way to the nursery door. Wonder how long it will be for a presenter to come up with that one?:giggle:

I can't believe the trash they keep presenting in the name of gardening! I wouldn't give them house room. (sorry garden room)

...but surely the optical illusion of the butterfly flying has entranced you...the same effect you get on that 'special' Pokeman trading cards...yes they are so naff I just saw there last viewing, they've shifted 14,000 today.....:taphead:

As they were supposed to have the designs lasered onto them, how come there was a line running down the 'glass' that made it look as though it was a join in a label that had been stuck on them?

I will admit to having a lot of solar lights in my garden, but they all match and are small and unobstrusive during the day, but they do look nice when they come on. Even if I'd wanted some more (which I don't) I'd have given the ones in the TSV a VERY wide berth because they look 'tacky.' But I suppose variety is the spice of life and we can't all like the same things.

How come the guest presenter knew, five minutes into the show, that her father, who 'lives in a flat and only has a window box', had ordered a set? She hadn't come up for air since the launch so it's unfathomable how he managed to get a message to her.

He must have "twittered" her the exciting news that his window box was going to be the naffest one in the block.

...yes they are so naff I just saw there last viewing, they've shifted 14,000 today.....:taphead:

No, No, No!
I can not believe there are 14,000 people who would like these!
Either Q are telling porkie pies or someone is bulk buying to sell abroad ... Surely!?

Latest posts

Back