Soho

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Just one of the shows that have disappeared (Small Office Home Office).

I've just found a 2010 TV guide.

Others were-

Home baking heaven

Uri Geller Jewellery

DIY on Sunday

Loads of craft and pilates shows

What others do you remember?

Sorry Stratobuddy, but by the title I thought QVC are going to sell pole dancing keep fit!!!!:mysmilie_17:

I remember real gold and gem shows with very affordable prices.

Oh gawd Uri Geller and his crystal spiritual jewellery, what happened to all that stock then I wonder - spirited away perhaps.

Bedazzled - little jewelled trinket boxes usually in the shape of animals.
Temp-tations cookware - I DO miss those and the variety which can still be seen on QVC U.S.
Whatever happened to Indigo Moon ? did she go bust ?
California B jewellery
The range of ceramics that looked like Moorcroft (cant remember the name)
Thomas Kinkade - the paintings, the bags with matching umbrellas (yes, really)

Oh gawd Uri Geller and his crystal spiritual jewellery, what happened to all that stock then I wonder - spirited away perhaps.

Temp-tations cookware - I DO miss those and the variety which can still be seen on QVC U.S.
California B jewellery

Temp-tations is still at Q with new things popping up in the last week or two

indigo moon was there then changed names to julia k & then went again

i think your thinking of Old Tupton Ware

Thomas kinkade can now be found on IW

& Tula the bags that always came with umberellas just magicially vanished

California B jewellery

Temp-tations is still at Q with new things popping up in the last week or two

indigo moon was there then changed names to julia k & then went again

i think your thinking of Old Tupton Ware

Thomas kinkade can now be found on IW

& Tula the bags that always came with umberellas just magicially vanished

I think it was Totes that made the bags with matching handbags not Tula.

I miss Joseph Esposito silver jewellery, likewise Kimberley Selwood silver jewellery, Dawn Bibby, and that Indiana Jones type chap who travelled all over the place and was really knowledgeable about gems. I quite liked South Western Silver, haven't seen that for ages. Didn't like Uri Geller's stuff at all.

I think it was Totes that made the bags with matching handbags not Tula.

The brand was Tyler Rodan...I kept seeing a bag in Last Clicks but the only option left was a really bilious pattern!

Thanks for the info on matchy umbrellas, but I was referring to the Thomas Kinkade umbrellas with his prints on ! (my mistake if there were no bags)

I seem to have lost some little grey cells over Easter - who knew an excess of sugar was bad for them! - so I can't remember any names but people/things I miss are the American former model with her own range of beautiful gem-set silver jewellery, a German jewellery designer who had a Diamonique range (Katya something?), the Egoli gold presented by the woman in the amazing headgear and Betsy Kaye as a cheaper alternative to Honora.

Micha by design? She really never recovered from a bad TSV and then disappeared. I have some of her items and really like them

Thanks LATI, that's her. I don't remember the poor TSV but I have a few lovely things of hers that were in clearance at silly prices.

there are many things you don't see as often if at all these days, i miss Joseph Esposito too, he had some very nice things, Tacori went, came back and seems to have gone again, i loved that brand too.

Joan Rivers vanished a few years back and Suarti silver doesn't feature much anymore... there has been many handbag brands that have come and gone too.

Lime tree pantry was replaced by simple simon.

I'm also sure that QVC did sell Lindt chocolate for a show, maybe two and also Lily O'Brien has gone too.

Anyone remember Beth Terrell, I had a couple of her pieces and they were quite nice? I also had a couple of Mickey bracelets years ago, but that brand didn't last long either. I can't remember the name but it was Italian sounding and they did some really lovely jumpers.
So many brands come and go with QVC but I think there was more choice years ago, it all seems so samey nowadays.

Beth Terell was the Kimmy/Kipling of Q when I first watched, big sell outs, premier shows then suddenly gone. Mind you one or two items were in clearance until very recently!

Oh Beth Terrell, she came up with washable suede jackets. I liked her, but she disappeared too years ago.

I was trying to remember the lady who brought the stuff for drying out the flowers, the princess canopies for the bed and window pelmets

Was she the same one that did the silver plating, with the bowl of water, aluminium foil and soda crystals, or what ever it was.

Oh Beth Terrell, she came up with washable suede jackets. I liked her, but she disappeared too years ago.

I remember going to the outlet shop once and they had a million of those washable suede jackets that they were trying to flog off for a fiver.

Latest posts

Back