Sodastream cocktail maker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had to save my pennies or a small bottle of Mixed Fruit from the sweet shop. It was a Vimto type of thing. Took the enamel off your teeth.

I remember fruit ice lollies that had TWO sticks and a ridge down the centre.

They cost 2d (1P) and you could split them down the ridge to have 2 lollies.

Has anyone else ever come across these? I suspect they were local to my area.

I remember them too. Also Zoom ice lollies shaped like a rocket and striped different colours

I bought a ox of FAB lollies the other day. Remember Lady Penelope in the ad? Her pink roll Royce convertible had FAB as the number plate. There was another Thunderbirds lolly similar to the Zoom too.

I remember these, but not what they were called. You needed to be very dextrous to split them accurately.

If anyone wants a Sodastream by the way, then Home Bargains have them much cheaper, maybe not in every store though £39.99.

On second thought Strato, were they Twicers, Pendleton's Twicers?

What could be nicer than a Pendleton's Twicer?

Weren't Twicers the ones with vanilla ice cream inthe middle and a thin coating of fruit ice on the outside?

Cider lollies yeah.... And Lager 'n Lime too. We had these in our tuck shop at school. Imagine that being allowed today.

@StratoBuddy - Popsicle® 'ish? Picture on Google, but dunno how to link. x Snarly

I bought a ox of FAB lollies the other day. Remember Lady Penelope in the ad? Her pink roll Royce convertible had FAB as the number plate. There was another Thunderbirds lolly similar to the Zoom too.

Are they the ones with a third coated in choc, a third in hundreds and thousands and the other third just pink?

Unfortunately, I remember my grandparents old glass soda syphon that you took to get filled, it was the only way of getting a fizzy drink when I was young.

You could buy a plain penny ice lolly but I preferred coconut tobacco or Black Jacks. A real treat was a Jamboree bag!

Unfortunately, I remember my grandparents old glass soda syphon that you took to get filled, it was the only way of getting a fizzy drink when I was young.

You could buy a plain penny ice lolly but I preferred coconut tobacco or Black Jacks. A real treat was a Jamboree bag!

Coconut tobacco was Spanish Gold. And sweet cigarettes made from sugar with a bit of red dye on the end. Endless possibilities!

Blackjacks and Fruit Salad :0)

Sounds like great lollies! What decade would that have been in? Must be the 70s because everything was not politically correct then! I love watching The Professionals and The Sweeney. I remember the 80s. We had a Soda Stream. It was white and yellow and my mother used to buy a big cyloder of carbon dioxide to go in the machine. One time she didn't attach it properly and it started hissing and moving around the worktop so she grabbed the whole machine and chucked it out of the window! Hhaahahahaha! I would like to have a soda SYPHON like you see in the old films. People used to have them on their sideboard to squirt soda water into their scotch / cognac!
Weren't Twicers the ones with vanilla ice cream inthe middle and a thin coating of fruit ice on the outside?

Cider lollies yeah.... And Lager 'n Lime too. We had these in our tuck shop at school. Imagine that being allowed today.

Latest posts

Back