Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TJC sell those Mardles thingies too, and look a like Kipling bags, now Leighton Denny? flippin' 'eck they'll have to change their initials to QVC soon.

A woman complaining she phoned CS to complain about the app. Seems she overheard the CS man telling his co-worker she keeps talking over me. She is very upset.

Another complaining about two Kipling bags with supposed real leather trim. Well there is no real leather smell and the inside of the bags are boring brown colours. The bags costed £128 plus shipping each.

And still they'll keep buying having been spoken to in such a rude manner, so really they've only got themselves to blame when it happens again. I got called a liar by an "award winning" customer service representative, so I put a mahoosive two fingers up to QVC, and took my money elsewhere. So that person done me a favour, saving me lots of money and if I could remember who it was (was over four years ago now) I'd send them a big :mysmilie_508:

Things appear to have been very quiet in QVC facebook land and on here too. I don`t know about anybody else but recently I`ve felt Q is so blah. Poor choice of products, high prices and desperate presentations. I know lots of us will be fedup of all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday emails from other retailers but if nothing else they`ve shown how poor QVC offerings have been.
Once the big brand Christmas beauty tsv`s have been done and dusted then they seem to have very little to show.
You still find the odd person praising them to the hilt and saying how much in love they are with all things Q but it looks to me as if most people have cleared off and shopped elsewhere. I know I have. Does anybody else feel the same ?
So agree.

If you take the endless beauty (not interested) and so called high tech toys (why would anyone buy these from Q) there is even less than usual on.

I think the reason why the forum is so quite is because there is nothing to comment on (even to ridicule). It is so boring even the Arsebook groupies have nodded off.

Yes there are even more adverts to fill the productless gaps now, and even resorting to Highstreet brands (shock! horror!) at twice the price of course, even the guest presenters are getting more time to speak, 2.5 minutes instead of the usual 1.3 minute. Couldn't believe my eyes though when I channel hopped on to Bayliss and Harding, was even more shocked that people are paying more for it and p&p too, when you can buy it virtually anywhere else with free delivery or go one better and pick it up when doing the weekly shop, why anyone would buy it from QVC is beyond words.

I see someone has came in with the usual "third world problems" bollocks, at the woman who was claiming to be spoken to with disrespect, as much as this woman should realise that QVC only care about the money, this saying irritates me, I mean are people not allowed or capable of being annoyed about several different things at the same time?

I see someone has came in with the usual "third world problems" bollocks, at the woman who was claiming to be spoken to with disrespect, as much as this woman should realise that QVC only care about the money, this saying irritates me, I mean are people not allowed or capable of being annoyed about several different things at the same time?

That was me... I'm bored so I thought I would do a little stirring of the pot :mysmilie_17:

I put 'first world problem' though :mysmilie_14:

That was me... I'm bored so I thought I would do a little stirring of the pot :mysmilie_17:

We've only heard the OP's side of the story and if all he said was this woman's talking over me then she probably wasn't listening to what he was trying to say.

Hahahaha whoever Pat is I like her. She`s just done a cracking post on Q`s facebook page asking which boots will fit her normal size 5 feet but will also fit over her electronic tag. Give that woman a medal !

Hahahaha whoever Pat is I like her. She`s just done a cracking post on Q`s facebook page asking which boots will fit her normal size 5 feet but will also fit over her electronic tag. Give that woman a medal !

I wonder whether the helpful staff at Q will actually reply to 'Pàt' with some suggestions of suitable boots?They are either playing along with the wind -ups or are blissfully unaware of them.

Last edited:

First or third, stirring or not, still gets on my chesticles.

Oh, a Sue and a Susan are having a bitch fight. Sue is writing that the beauty reps should be honest and say that their firm jaws etc are down to plastic surgery now the face creams they sell. Susan replied First world problem, to which Sue is saying she needs to keep digging on behalf of QVC. I thinks, they might have belonged to a QVC group and one got the boot.

Oh, a Sue and a Susan are having a bitch fight. Sue is writing that the beauty reps should be honest and say that their firm jaws etc are down to plastic surgery now the face creams they sell. Susan replied First world problem, to which Sue is saying she needs to keep digging on behalf of QVC. I thinks, they might have belonged to a QVC group and one got the boot.

Well by Sues own admittance, she does like to "stir the pot"...............wonder if it's a "Cooks Essentials" spoon? :mysmilie_17:

Phew! So glad I'm not a Facebooker. :mysmilie_3:

We all have a wish list maybe winning the lottery basking on a beach sipping cocktails meeting someone that looks like Tom hardy the list is endless would you like to know what mine is really simple not asking for much have you guessed yet I can hear you all screaming at me PLEASE PLEASE STOP TORMENTING US DAY AFTER DAY WITH THAT FLIPPING OVERPRICED PURPLE THING that quite frankly if that popular would have sold by now enough is enough now make our Christmas don't show it again.

Love it! Loads of people saying they are sick to the back teeth of the Dyson.

The comments further down about 'Pat's' electronic tag are hilarious.

Come on own up, who is Pat on here :mysmilie_17:

Well there`s a new use for your Kipling bags on Q`s facebook page. You can use them as a sick bucket according to one poster who emptied hers so her grand daughter could be sick in it. Apparently if you then empty it and then wash it the bag comes up like new. Now you know if you`re having a heavy night out over Christmas to take your Kipling bag with you just in case a few too many wines hit the wrong kind of spot !

Well there`s a new use for your Kipling bags on Q`s facebook page. You can use them as a sick bucket according to one poster who emptied hers so her grand daughter could be sick in it. Apparently if you then empty it and then wash it the bag comes up like new. Now you know if you`re having a heavy night out over Christmas to take your Kipling bag with you just in case a few too many wines hit the wrong kind of spot !

The added bonus is if it's a new bag you've got until 25 Jan to send it back under the extended MBG. Make sure you wash it well, wouldn't want the next customer who receives it to be hit by that stale smell !

I'd love to be the proverbial fly on the wall at a meeting of buyers and execs to discuss why the sales strategy for the Dyson hairdryer has gone so wrong. I wonder how many they have contracted to sell ? I can imagine Dyson drive a hard bargain.

Latest posts

Back