Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did see the bears at the wedding, but my brain refused to compute and wiped the horror from my head.:mysmilie_13:

Did she take on honeymoon? Creepy.

Bears at a wedding? Oh for the love of.... I'm giggling at that, I'm also recovering (just) from Gastroenteritis so I could be delirious.

Weren't the bears named after the bride and groom?
Think they received a wedding card from Will and Charlie, so they must have been informed of the forthcoming nuptials.

Well QVC being called out twice over Judith Williams products. Face mask is 150mls in size but the website showing 100mls, Judith stating 150mls on air.

Second about calling Judith Williams Rose Oil well Rose Oil. Seems its really almond oil with some rosehip oil which not really Rose Oil as recognised by most people. Rose Oil is very expensive and Almond Oil is dirt cheap.

The Akin rose oil used to be really popular on QVC then went missing for a while, but appears to have recently reappeared.

Bears at a wedding? Oh for the love of.... I'm giggling at that, I'm also recovering (just) from Gastroenteritis so I could be delirious.

I also suspect that that is one of the tat light ranges Q sell plonked between them at the top table. If memory serves me I don't think there was a groom in the photo (now I wonder why!)

Anyone else who is not on FB not able to read visitors posts today? Good job I'm not paranoid - is Big Brother watching my less than complimentary opinion of the arsebook groupies?

You poor girl. I thought you had been quiet but thought you might be on hols. Sorry to hear it was something far less fun. Are you completely better now?

:flower:

Anyone else who is not on FB not able to read visitors posts today? Good job I'm not paranoid - is Big Brother watching my less than complimentary opinion of the arsebook groupies?
I had the same thing today. I don't know if it is a FB thing or a Q thing! Regardless, it won't make me join FB, LOL.

Second about calling Judith Williams Rose Oil well Rose Oil. Seems its really almond oil with some rosehip oil which not really Rose Oil as recognised by most people. Rose Oil is very expensive and Almond Oil is dirt cheap.

... but it comes from Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrasse! (As no French person would ever pronounce it.) I could have sworn I'd heard dear Judith jabber on about how she, the actor husband and a quaint little old rustic chap personally pick every petal at dawn - but only in the single week each year when they're at perfection, and only if a unicorn has breathed on each flower.

You poor girl. I thought you had been quiet but thought you might be on hols. Sorry to hear it was something far less fun. Are you completely better now?

Aw thanks Andi, it really has floored me, I had to go to hospital twice because I was dehydrated. I feel quite week still but the doctor said it'll take a good two weeks to recover, so Andi, and everyone else, if anyone says to you they've got it, trust me when I tell you, give them a very wide berth........back to bed for shopper (sad face) :mysmilie_508:

That sounds awful, shopper! Glad you are on the mend.

Aw thanks Mazza, yes it's getting easier each day, I've never had it before and it really does floor you. So you, and everyone else, take care and if anyone comes near you that's got it.........run! :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_508:

Aw thanks Mazza, yes it's getting easier each day, I've never had it before and it really does floor you. So you, and everyone else, take care and if anyone comes near you that's got it.........run! :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_508:

Take Care Shopperholic

Oh Shopper I feel your pain. When 2 of my kids were little they had it and so did my hubby and I. At one point there was literally all 4 of us in the same bed and all feeling like death. We only had one bathroom and it was panic stations everytime one of us needed it because there`d be 3 other people all waiting to use it too. It`s a dreadful illness. Get well soon.

Latest posts

Back