So unprofessional!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Fashion outlet on now ..unable to give correct sizes on a dress so we were told to just order your regular size if you are a 10 order a 10..if only it were so easy ........they don`t have to pay the return P&P do they?
Why can`t in fashionshows that they know are going to be airing weeks before can they not give the correct sizes in full. its so annoying!!
Ideal World for all its faults show QVC the way where size charts are concerned. With QVC you have to listen to a quick babble if you are lucky.

I know what you mean, that drives me mad too. They sometimes tell you to ring CS if you are unsure about what size to order but I always use QCut or the red button. I know the call is free but sometimes stuff has sold out whilst you're hanging on to speak to someone to check the size!!

Also they are always saying check online ..not everyone is online are they? and a lot of the time late at night when you trying to buy you can`t ..it tells you to ring an operator!! Grrrrr!! Can you tell I`m feeling very crabby today!! lol

I tend to find CS have no more info than whats on the internet description.I will admit I've never rang and asked their advice for clothing sizes - but I have rung them in the past for advice on tiffany lights,lightbulbs,colours etc and they just read what I can read on my PC!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back