So, I'm not a fan of QVC huh?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sometimes I would like to sit back and watch a QVC show, and actually buy, especially thinking it was value. As it is I might get stuff exclusive to them if I really want it (ie, used to get Mally but much of that repeating what already have now). If they could just not always give the same old things, sort out the p and p issues a bit. So much of what is on now is either way over priced for their target market, or is way too tacky for their target market and looks too cheap whilst still actually being expensive. Having said that when sometimes you want to kick back with a mindless show and be sold something....see, I'd love to buy more, if only they'd let me by making it both better and better value...

Revision to above - best do not buy more. As you were, QVC, I need to cut back.

Sometimes I would like to sit back and watch a QVC show, and actually buy, especially thinking it was value. As it is I might get stuff exclusive to them if I really want it (ie, used to get Mally but much of that repeating what already have now). If they could just not always give the same old things, sort out the p and p issues a bit. So much of what is on now is either way over priced for their target market, or is way too tacky for their target market and looks too cheap whilst still actually being expensive. Having said that when sometimes you want to kick back with a mindless show and be sold something....see, I'd love to buy more, if only they'd let me by making it both better and better value...

Revision to above - best do not buy more. As you were, QVC, I need to cut back.

I really like what you have said:happy:

:mysmilie_497: I don't post very often either but want to add my support for Graham.(i'm mainly Craft telly) I'm gobsmacked by QVC's attitude as there are far worse things said elsewhere about them than on here. I wonder if they've given the same ultimatum to the 'link' tracking companies about those sites too or is it just us singled out for their attention?

I find this site very helpful as i don't find the non-craft shows very inspiring anymore but i do like to buy the occassional beauty/fashio/household item or gadget. I've found the tips on here very helpful and that has meant i have bought things from them that I otherwise wouldn't have seen for myself.

Oh I also get wound up that their returns dept is a PO box so I can't use Hermes! THEY CAN, I WANT TO!

Latest posts

Back