So does annyone know what the crypt-keepers..err sorry Joan River's TSV is tonight?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
Another dazzling piece of "look of real",this kills me",if you don't get this you're a crazy bitch","this is totally Faberge","this is totally New York"..jewelry made in China.:)

I have never even been tempted by Joan River's stuff and I love jewellery. Sometimes I warch her just to see if she makes any really outrageous remarks with it being live telly and all, tho' I think she keeps herself in check as she'll want to come back and hawk more frippery. It's made me wonder how many more celebs will end up with jewellry ranges what with Uri Geller and those J Lo watches, Kerry Katona, Katie\Jordan, or Posh?

I have never even been tempted by Joan River's stuff and I love jewellery. Sometimes I warch her just to see if she makes any really outrageous remarks with it being live telly and all, tho' I think she keeps herself in check as she'll want to come back and hawk more frippery. It's made me wonder how many more celebs will end up with jewellry ranges what with Uri Geller and those J Lo watches, Kerry Katona, Katie\Jordan, or Posh?

Just KILL ME if Kerry Katona ever comes out with a line of anything(besides cocaine)coz then I know civilization has truly ended and it's time for me to check out!

I don't watch to buy her stuff but DO watch for the entertainment value, Joan rocks!! :rock: :pPC:

I don't watch to buy her stuff but DO watch for the entertainment value, Joan rocks!! :rock: :pPC:

Yep she's entertaining for sure but these days sometimes for the wrong reasons.

By the way didja know she now has some 59 year old man-meat? I wonder if she'll mention her toy-boy during the TSV??...lets see if her skin is looking particularly dewey,lol

Well what a delightful piece of tat,tat which by the way can be bought for $10 in any New York drug store,I get the feeling that Joan thinks noone in the UK owns a passport??

Poor Sharon,she looks tired tonight,her smiles look strained.

Well what a delightful piece of tat,tat which by the way can be bought for $10 in any New York drug store,I get the feeling that Joan thinks noone in the UK owns a passport??

Kinda expensive reading glasses, lol. If you need reading glasses, see an optician - nobody has two eyes the same strength. I honestly feel these glasses do more harm than good !

Sharon is a trouper, i would puke if Ihad to wear those holly leaf earrings, sorry if any of you like em, but they are one of the nastiest things I've seen on qvc for a while

Another one here that watches Joan for the entertainment value - she does make me laugh! But no, I don't buy any of it either!

Not that I need the glasses - I can see the menu in a restaurant (often the only one in my group that can ...) my problem is that I can't see the specials board across the room :tongue2:

Well so far she's managed to offend dyslexics and Chanel.....

We now just have to tick off Micheal Jackson,any ethnics and fat people if you'd like to win a line in my JOAN RIVERS BINGO

Jackpot £1,000,000!

I also watch her for the entertainment value. She did say 'stupid bitch' earlier, which in QVC terms is the equivalent of saying the 'C' word.

Get the impression she is getting a bit bored with the whole jewellery thing - which might explain why she said you could use the glasses for driving when the graphic expressly stated that they were NOT to be used for driving! :wave2:

Latest posts

Back