Smuggling kittens!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I that was my neighbour then I would be on the phone to police PDQ I have never gone through customs without my bag being x-rayed I cant believe anyone could get away with it in this today

How do they have the nerves, I quake in my shoes going through custom controls, feel guilty as hell and have no contraband never mind a live animal.

Maybe There is a stress at qvc to up sales and cute kitten stories will help ....me cynical? ....nah lol:mysmilie_59:

I must say, I've been pretty bored of Kipling of recent. I've been looking for other brands to get my handbags from.

How do they have the nerves, I quake in my shoes going through custom controls, feel guilty as hell and have no contraband never mind a live animal.

I'm one of those that looks guilty going through, too. Cool as a cucumber I'm not - no idea why. I wouldn't dare try anything illegal as I'd be pulled over like a shot and I don't really fancy a body cavity search. The last pat down I had was bad enough!

I have a pat down every time I go through security because I can't remove my gold bangles.:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back