Smashbox

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodstock

Registered Shopper
Hi

I missed the last Smashbox TSV and noticed that Smashbox is back on QVC on 4th November - does anybody know if there will be a TSV?

Thanks.

There will be no new TSV until next year. The one we got was the one last they got on QVC US the month before us. I will say March or April for us, the US always get audio delivery on their Smashbox TSVs.:17:

There will be no new TSV until next year. The one we got was the one last they got on QVC US the month before us. I will say March or April for us, the US always get audio delivery on their Smashbox TSVs.:17:

I'm enjoying the idea of audio delivery! The mind boggles.....

Just noticed st is running on BST still, glad i'm not the only one...can't remember how I set my watch.....timex but it came with foreign instructions.

Thanks everyone for your replies. What a shame I missed it - I will have to wait until next year now. Oh well, I guess I could console myself with the OPI TSV until then.:5:

I now know why they call it smashbox, in the last 3 weeks i HAVE DROPPED BOTH MY FUSIONS ON THE FLOOR, and they are now in bits!:11:

I now know why they call it smashbox, in the last 3 weeks i HAVE DROPPED BOTH MY FUSIONS ON THE FLOOR, and they are now in bits!:11:

I know how you feel angie, I dropped one and was gutted.
I am sending the last TSV back as the Fair was too light for me. Havent tried any of the other things apart from the lip gloss

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back