Smashbox TSV - Wed 11th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

About bl**dy time, we have waited long enough.

Now to find out if we will get the same colours as the last TSV in the US. I think we will get different ones as theirs was August so summer.

I like the colours in their one.

I hope we get some *fun* colours, like greens and purples, rather than the usual browns etc (which are all great but sometimes it's fun to do something more than just a natural look :))

I hope it's a good one. i f.a.r.ted on BE the other day so i need to treat myself!:grin:

does anyone have an idea what the TSV is?

Yay, at least I should be able to sort out my dilemma re: whether I get Halo or BnB since this is not due to arrive until 7 December.

Yay, at least I should be able to sort out my dilemma re: whether I get Halo or BnB since this is not due to arrive until 7 December.
You wouldn't be in this dilemma if you were f.a.r.ting Valm.:thinking2:

I hope we get some *fun* colours, like greens and purples, rather than the usual browns etc (which are all great but sometimes it's fun to do something more than just a natural look :))

If those colours were in the TSV it would make a great Christmas pressy for my daughter who wears those shades. I've decided I'm not buying her anymore jewellery as she breaks/loses nearly everything.

1. White gold/tanzanite ring - left on a machine at the gym
2. Silver and Murano glass bracelet - Broke.
3. Channel set silver ring - Broke the gems (how!!??)
4. Apatite silver earrings - Yep...broke
5. White gold heart set with a 1/3 carat diamonds - Diamonds fell out

The worst one was a gorgeous silver charm bracelet my sister sent from the USA along with a gem-set charm she sent every year to mark special things - like passing her A levels etc. Lost.

Her jewellery box looks like a scrap yard, so a Smashbox TSV it is!! Can't wait to find out what it includes :cheeky:

If those colours were in the TSV it would make a great Christmas pressy for my daughter who wears those shades. I've decided I'm not buying her anymore jewellery as she breaks/loses nearly everything.

The worst one was a gorgeous silver charm bracelet my sister sent from the USA along with a gem-set charm she sent every year to mark special things - like passing her A levels etc. Lost.

Her jewellery box looks like a scrap yard, so a Smashbox TSV it is!! Can't wait to find out what it includes :cheeky:

All of those broken ones will be refunded by QVC if she's still got them to return.

Don't bank on BnB not being sent out until 7th Dec. My expereience with the advanced orders is that's the very latest it'll be sent out. My advanced order Mally TSV came about 5 weeks early so beware if you are going for one or the other.
I currently use Halo in the lightest shade and also ordered the BnB on advanced order in the light option as the regular one was too dark for me. What do all of you who have used both think about which one is best. Thanks in advance!

:wave2: I've used both and i've got an olive skin. I got the regular bnb but found it was too pale and where i did find any darker pigment it looked orange and a bit cakey. The halo i have in medium and i love it, it goes on really easily and looks lovely without looking too made up. Hope that helps

All of those broken ones will be refunded by QVC if she's still got them to return.

Thanks tinaborder but they come from everywhere, not just QVC. It's not faulty jewellery either - it's just that she's so blimmin heavy-handed. Put it this way... when she was about seven I saw her run into some double-glazed patio sliding doors so hard she knocked one of them clean out of the frame. She, though, didn't have a mark on her.:cheeky:

Hello my long lost relation! Well there is no way that my DD and your DD cannot be connected in some way... they sound like twins!

Ooh, it's about flipping time!! It's just after my birthday too so I might be able to wangle it :talking: I really hope it's the same as the recent US one, that was lovely. Bet it'll be something smaller, will have a full sized original primer in (so an automatic no from me) and be full of browns and neutrals. U haven't bought a Smashbox TSV since last year!

So here's hoping for a good one....

Tx

Hello my long lost relation! Well there is no way that my DD and your DD cannot be connected in some way... they sound like twins!

Lol! That is so funny! :hi:
My little cherub was brilliant at African dancing in school cos it meant she could just be herself and stamp around everywhere. Her nickname (among others i.e 'witness protection') was 'hoofs' cos she had a kick like a mule and any boy who offended her got well and truly thumped.
The strange thing is she's so feminine you'd never believe that someone also recommended she took up kick-boxing as they reckoned she's a natural.:cheeky:
Is your DD a natural at African dancing and kick-boxing too? lol!

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Its about time!! Cant wait to see what it is!!

You wouldn't be in this dilemma if you were f.a.r.ting Valm.:thinking2:

Ooh and to think that on the LE thread I was supportive of you buying the Kipling OTO. I actually need some new foundation loveheart :grin:

Ooh, it's about flipping time!! It's just after my birthday too so I might be able to wangle it :talking: I really hope it's the same as the recent US one, that was lovely. Bet it'll be something smaller, will have a full sized original primer in (so an automatic no from me) and be full of browns and neutrals. U haven't bought a Smashbox TSV since last year!

So here's hoping for a good one....

Tx

Hi Therese, what is it about the primer that you don't like? I've just received one on MUA and was actually wondering what the wow factor is with it as it seems the same as any other primer I've tried (so far Make up For Ever and L'Oreal) although I'd probably say that I don't seem to need to apply as much of the Smashbox one as the others as they were thinner.

Latest posts

Back