Smashbox TSV December 17th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,

apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, but if you dodn't get the TSV, you might fancy this:

http://www.justbeautydirect.co.uk/product/smashbox_ultimate_palette/

Cheers,
karen

This looks fantastic! Will have a think about it some more but will no doubt buy it :54:

Have the TSV previous to the last one, get some great compliments from it but the last one did nothing for me. This, however, will be a fab way to lighten the long, long month of January :21:

better than what my mum did last year.... she bought me the smashbox tsv in November (I asked her to buy it for me for xmas) and then put it away until xmas, then forgot she had bought it and forgotten where she had put it. It was only until after xmas pud I asked what had happened to the Smashbox did she forget? And she still didn't remember. So we checked her QVC account and then went hunting around her house. :54:

mums eh! :1::33::21:

Mine arrived yesterday, first time in my life i can do smouldering eyes lol, im loving it so far, really like the lip and cheek tint and the mascara,,infact i just love it all x

... and I want everything except the eye shadows lol!

Maybe we can do a deal :14:

Oh no!! I've only just seen this, haven't been on here over Christmas. Did you go for the TSV in the end? I found the eyeshadows on eBay but am hesitating given that I've just started playing with my Ultimate Palette!!

Tx:31:

I'm still tempted by the eyeshadows but I've been doing some sale shopping in Boots too so maybe I need to let these ones go!!:32:

Tx

Oh no! Having just got the Rapture "Ultimate" I won't need makeup for ages! :54: Liked the idea of the pencils though...and the lippies looked good....:11: Ifeel another spend coming on!:53:

i no i like the look of the pencils allthouth i find the gel eyeliner much easyer but i really want the violet one!i got the the ultimate palette too have you tryed wetting the eyeshadows?they look lovely and shimmery

Ooh, I never thought to try them wet! The darker blues and greens would be gorgeous wet as liner.

That's tomorrows makeup sorted then!!

Latest posts

Back