Smashbox TSV December 17th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm definitely not going for this one. I almost slipped this morning but realistically I only want it for the two eyeshadows and I imagine there may be a dupe for them in the Ultimate palette given that there's 70 odd shadows in there!!!:11: I already have the shadow liner brush, a similar lipgloss, don't do cream blushes or the primer (in that version anyway) so yay!

Tx

... and I want everything except the eye shadows lol!

Maybe we can do a deal :14:

hello,
my sister is buying me smashbox healthy fx foundation from JBD but I hadn't seen the camera coverage one..I do prefer liquid foundation though, I do like sound of the camera coverage one's, I am not a huge fan of foudations like that cause they do seem to grab on to any dryness in face, Benefits is quite bad for this and goes quite oily when you're putting it on.

I am off to cruise ships to work in Feb so I can see me getting the kit JBD direct do with foundation, primer, concealer and bronzer etc for my face during day, I haven't tried the hybrid primer yet though, how does it differ from the normal one??

Hiya Alan

Welcome back!!! :wave:

Decided against going into teaching then?

Thank u! Good to be back!

Sorry Alan - the hybrid is a squirt of luminiser and a squirt of primer at the same time and then you just mix it with your finger - so you get a slightly radiant look with it - not too shimmery and certainly not obvious - more like a liquid softlights powder IYSWIM. Your skin with a subtle sheen.
You can control how much of the luminiser you use by covering up the hole. Sounds odd, but obvious when you see it.

Hiya Alan

Welcome back!!!

Decided against going into teaching then?

:wave:
yes! 5 years of studying and then all the struggles of getting a job put me off it, so I thought back to beauty, working on cruise ship, 6 months on, 3 months off and quite a bit of money and seeing the world.

Im not buying the TSV as i only want the lipgloss.

If anyone doesnt want the lipgloss, ill be happy to buy it from you

Thanks

Thanks Judi! Well done, i didnt spot that! Thanks :1:

Thanks from me too, thats all I wanted from the TSV. Have my eye on a couple of collections from JBD.

Had to order it through CS though, it wouldnt work online and QCut said it wasnt a valid item number. CS said they would make sure it was added.

Bet

Could someone please explain, as I am a simple soul, why, if Smashbox is only 'officially' available from QVC, (Hi Jayne!) Alison Young was doing a presentation of new products to the press?

do they tell their readers they must buy from QVC? Not likely, is it? Bit economical with the truth more like.

Because Alison Young works for QVC and the press advertise the new products and say you can buy it from QVC.

I have seen in mags items from Butler and Wilson saying available from QVC.
so I think certain mags and sunday papers have a relationship with QVC and push them as the seller of items put in the article.

Sort of you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

I have seen Alison mention Daily Mail on shows and they are one that QVC advertise through.

i just had a look on this forum linked to qvc us site and looks like this is there tsv for 27th dec is that a first us getting it before them?so i wasnt unplanned after all!

looks like they dont have the primer in theyre kit this is what someone commented on seeing our tsv:

Re: smashbox 12/27 tsv is the tsv for qvcuk today!!!!!!!
Dec 17, 2008 8:51 AM Report Abuse
I didn't want this TSV, but now seeing those colors, they are great! This can't be pre-ordered?

Does it seem like the presentations from the UK are better than QVC and HSN this side of the pond? The makeup artist/rep actually gets to talk

looks like they dont have the primer in theyre kit this is what someone commented on seeing our tsv:

Re: smashbox 12/27 tsv is the tsv for qvcuk today!!!!!!!
Dec 17, 2008 8:51 AM Report Abuse
I didn't want this TSV, but now seeing those colors, they are great! This can't be pre-ordered?

Does it seem like the presentations from the UK are better than QVC and HSN this side of the pond? The makeup artist/rep actually gets to talk

Yes I had a laugh over the last bit. They must not have seen the show with AY.

My TSV has arrived.

The lipgloss is a lovely shade, don't need this so with the mascara was going to use as a pressie next year for a birthday.

The eyeshadows are a beige/barley pearl shade and a shimmer soft brown.
The shadowliner is lovely colour. I already own the bronze and taupe shades. This is a brown with a plum tone shimmer in it.

The cheek and lip tint, mmm. I would call a rosey brown shade.

Very happy with mine.

Thanks for the update Donna - i'm really looking forward to getting the lipgloss and i like the sound of the Bionic mascara - what a lovely gift to give someone. The shadow liner sounds a good alternative to the "Fan Club" i am already using. Linda

My Smashbox has only been sent today....was hoping to have it sooner but I should not complain I have not done badly with the post so far.

Latest posts

Back