Smashbox Slideshow shadow & liner compact...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm getting fed up with the blatant lies being spouted by QVC these days. This palette clearly wasn't made especially for QVC and anyone with half an interest in Smashbox would know that already so who do they think they're kidding? They say this a lot even though a look on Sephora or Smashbox's own website will prove the opposite. They also tout last years products as exclusive to QVC (er no, it was last years Fall collection actually!). It's just not true!

I mailed their CS again yesterday as AY was still saying that they are the only official retailer in the UK and that's just not true either.

And as for the price of the palette at £28.88?? I feel bad for the 1300ish customers who forked that over for one element of a whole kit which cost $40 in the US. I think the plan now always has to be drool at QVC, shop elsewhere with the possible exceptions of the TSV's. I refuse to be ripped off by them anymore, this palette takes the biscuit!

Tx

I refuse to be ripped off by them anymore, this palette takes the biscuit!

Pretty much sums up how I feel too RedT - maybe after 15 or so years of gawping at the channel, I really am finally 'cured' - this really is taking the p*ss! :down:

Yeah, I don't see why UK customers should be ripped off to this extent!

I'm hoping that Smashbox having counters in the UK again (which they will shortly) will give QVC a kick up the bum. :tongue2:

Tx

I think the advice is as usual - watch qvc for the tips and to see the products then go off and look elsewhere to get better prices - also cheaper and better delivery.

Yeah, I don't see why UK customers should be ripped off to this extent!

I'm hoping that Smashbox having counters in the UK again (which they will shortly) will give QVC a kick up the bum. :tongue2:

Tx

Are they where will they be available? I bet it wilv be like ojon,available on the high street but only if im in london!

If you google #Smashbox in Debenhams# you'll come across a job advert for Smashbox staff which lists the stores it'll be in. I think there's on in Liverpool, Glasgow etc so not just limited to London :hi:

Tx

I'm getting fed up with the blatant lies being spouted by QVC these days. This palette clearly wasn't made especially for QVC and anyone with half an interest in Smashbox would know that already so who do they think they're kidding? They say this a lot even though a look on Sephora or Smashbox's own website will prove the opposite. They also tout last years products as exclusive to QVC (er no, it was last years Fall collection actually!). It's just not true!

I mailed their CS again yesterday as AY was still saying that they are the only official retailer in the UK and that's just not true either.

And as for the price of the palette at £28.88?? I feel bad for the 1300ish customers who forked that over for one element of a whole kit which cost $40 in the US. I think the plan now always has to be drool at QVC, shop elsewhere with the possible exceptions of the TSV's. I refuse to be ripped off by them anymore, this palette takes the biscuit!

Tx

You know what one of us true smashbox fans should do? Next time they are on, and Alison Young says this, phone in as a T caller, all friendly and knowledgeable like (so they put you through), and then when you are live on air, correct them!

We're getting a Smashbox counter in our local Debenhams in Guildford. Yay! :sun::clapping::sun::clapping::sun::clapping::sun:

Tx[/QUOTE]

I'm one of the 1300 fools who ordered it at £28.88 . If anyone can direct me to the "other" place on-line to buy it I would be grateful then I can cancel/return the QVC one.

Just grabbed those, thanks

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

She makes a good point though! I'm glad she's pointing out just how expensive the palette is on QVC.

Tx

Just to let you know redt, my compact arrived today from the first *b**er you suggested. It's lovely and thanks again! xxx

Latest posts

Back