Smashbox Pulling out of QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teessve there as UK online store you can order from. Now to be honest I dislike the black backgrounds they use and prefer to test things in real life.

There are 200 shades of nail polish and 150 shades of lipstick in the small Belfast store.:muscle:

teessve there as UK online store you can order from. Now to be honest I dislike the black backgrounds they use and prefer to test things in real life.

There are 200 shades of nail polish and 150 shades of lipstick in the small Belfast store.:muscle:

Thanks Donna last I heard you had to phone london to order anything.

Inglot have 5 stores in Ireland,one is in Belfast & the other 4 are in Dublin,three of them are 10/ 15 mins from me so a real happy bunny here :happy:

Boots have just put job adverts on their web for Smashbox makeup artists in some of their bigger stores so looks like its here to stay just not on QVC

Must have a nose in the Belfast city centre Boots.

I did ask on their Facebook page about the summer palette and was told it was US only. Not fair really.

Have to admit I have moved to Hourglass Primer and really liking that.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before but as you know Smashbox are moving to boots
Their stuff is now up on the web......looks kind of pricey!

Since drastically cutting what I spend with qvc, I have fell in love with boots...you can find some fantastic bargains and brands. Hopefully this is the start of new brands at boots.

I really hope tarte finally comes..meant to be very good

The problem with Smashbox and pricing was when Estee Lauder bought them. Suddenly the UK prices went sky high compared to old days. Example cream eyeliner palettes used to be around the £15 mark and on counter in debenhams £30++++ No way. The prices do seem to have dropped a bit but still high for what the brand is.

Must have a nose in the Belfast city centre Boots.

I did ask on their Facebook page about the summer palette and was told it was US only. Not fair really.

Have to admit I have moved to Hourglass Primer and really liking that.
Is Hourglass an American brand Donna?
Lynn

I was just reading the Boots the Chemist Health and Beauty magazine, they now do Smashbox and Ojon and you can get it online plus selected stores!

Latest posts

Back