smashbox o glow blush

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LADY TIA

Registered Shopper
Hi
I wondered if anyone had any reviews of this. I normally wear peachy apricot tones so don't want something that'll clash with the rest of my face but it does look very pretty.
Thanks in advance
:)

Im not sure about what colours you saw but I will highly advice to try Smash Box Makeup it is some of the best I have ever used. My friend lives in the states and it is really popular so I always get her to send me stuff over if I run out and it is soooooooo cheap over there

hi
I do love smashbox but i think the o glow only comes in one shade and it goes a pink tone on the skin? i just wasn't sure how pink as I'm not usually a pink person but I'm sure you can only buy the one type it's a clear gel and reacts with your skin's ph or something

From what you are saying it may not be the colour for you, it will turn pink as it reacts with your skin, definite pink. I love it and a tiny little bit is all that's needed but it will be a definite pink though not a garish one as long as you go easy.:64:

From what you are saying it may not be the colour for you, it will turn pink as it reacts with your skin, definite pink. I love it and a tiny little bit is all that's needed but it will be a definite pink though not a garish one as long as you go easy.:64:

thanks vampyre - I think you are right.

Probably trying to convince myself I need something i don't lol mmm OK sticking with the peachy tones I guess

Glad to be of use for once LT. I could heartily recommend o gloss if you haven't tried it already. Again clear lip gloss that turns pink and looks lovely, a fresh bright look that even people who aren't fond of pink get on with.

Glad to be of use for once LT. I could heartily recommend o gloss if you haven't tried it already. Again clear lip gloss that turns pink and looks lovely, a fresh bright look that even people who aren't fond of pink get on with.

thanks vampyre - I love lipgloss I don't suit full on colours I always end up looking like a doll which is a shame as I'd love to wear pillar box red lippie - mmmm maybe I'll go for that then. I think my Mum has bought me one of them but not sure which

This is one thing from Smashbox I didn't like.It's just too pink on me.
I looked like Aunt Sally...even my 15 yr old daughter said no thanks!

I am the same LS I found it too pink for me as I have quite high colour, but I love the O Gloss it has a lovely texture and the colour is very pretty.

DO you know..... that last week we had the preview pack through of o-Plump (yes the name had me in stitches too).

Its like O-gloss with a plumping effect. Its minty and tingly and it gave me quite a pout!
Coming to an online emporium near you very soon :10:

DO you know..... that last week we had the preview pack through of o-Plump (yes the name had me in stitches too).

Its like O-gloss with a plumping effect. Its minty and tingly and it gave me quite a pout!
Coming to an online emporium near you very soon :10:

OBE that sounds interesting, I am loving the texture and colour of the O-gloss and would definitely buy it again, I have quite big lips though so maybe the O-plump might be a bit too much!:LOL

Latest posts

Back