Smashbox May TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm always on the look-out for a good concealer - I'm using the camera ready (I think - the one in a little stick) right now and it doesn't quite do the job on my very dark circles. Jayne, are you going to be getting all 5 shades when your shipment arrives? I have a feeling I'll need the fair/light option, which I reckon is the one QVCUS have dropped.

do you know yet what the price of the concealer and lash dna will be

Not at the moment Emma - I can tell you the official UK MSRP from Smashbox is £20 for the concealer and £15 for the lash DNA.

Don't forget that price will include VAT, unlike the QVC US price where you pay your sales tax on top of the displayed price at the end of the transaction.

SO for example todays Smashbox TSV is in fact has another $6.24 on top of it (before you add on the shipping and handling costs (which are another $6.22)

The same goes for all items sold on QVC US.

Saw a kit with the new one of the new eyeshadow liners - it looked soooooooooooooo nice!! i think I may have to buy that!!

Thinking that I won't get the TSV as I have the glow powder so think it would be a waste of money to get it again and also still have a lot of the ordinary primer too!!

I do really like the eyeliner tho : (

Also saw an eye highlighter yesterday with a double headed brush and that looked fab too - use it at corner of eyes and also inside the rim I might try that out too!!

ARGH don't tell the boyfriend!! lol!!

georgous weather thanks.
Thanks Donna easypay would be good,
hope I get a chance to logon with the time difference its 8.19 am Tuesday morning here. off to brekie before soaking up some rays then off to Islands of Adventure for some white knuckle action later this afternoon!

georgous weather thanks.
Thanks Donna easypay would be good, hope I get a chance to logon with the time difference its 8.19 am Tuesday morning here. off to brekievbefore soaking up some rays then off to Islands of Adventure for some white knuckle action later this afternoon!

And what, may I ask, is that a euphemism for? ;)

Glad you are enjoying yourselves, the weather is dire here in N Ireland Jabba, you're missing nothing.

xxxx

I was in Housed of Fraser in Dublin recently and there was a huge lunge towards the Smashbox counter. The arrival of the latest Muse product had caused a near riot. It is called the Guru Palette, three tiers in a swivel compact. Blush Bronze, Imperial liner and 3 shadows and then 4 lip glosses...all u need to supply is brushes (the small travel ones on qvc are great) and u have all your makeup in one compact. I was hoping that it would be the TSV this time around. Has anyone tried the palette yet?

Latest posts

Back