Smashbox Jet Set waterproof liner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

centipede

Guest Shopper
I'm thinking of getting this, in bronze, as the idea of it staying put all day appeals. Is it as good as it sounds? Also will I be able to clean it off easily with LE Cleanse & Polish?

I've seen differing reviews on the website so would appreciate your comments.

Thanks all :flower:

PS: I've been really, really good and haven't bought anything for ages (other than the Ojon TSV x 2 :doh:) so I think I deserve a little treat ...

I'm thinking of getting this, in bronze, as the idea of it staying put all day appeals. Is it as good as it sounds? Also will I be able to clean it off easily with LE Cleanse & Polish?

I've seen differing reviews on the website so would appreciate your comments.

Thanks all :flower:

PS: I've been really, really good and haven't bought anything for ages (other than the Ojon TSV x 2 :doh:) so I think I deserve a little treat ...

Hello Centipede!

I've used both Smashbox and a Bobbi Brown equivilent and I have the say Smashbox has the better brush and Bobbi Brown has the better gel.

Bobbi Brown stays on all day, Smashbox can rub off if it's warm/humid. Bobbi Brown's brushes can make the gel hard to apply where as the jet set brush by smashox is fantastic.

Have a look on ebay for inexpensive brushes...thats my tip.

I use the jet set an awful lot and it stays fine for me and I do get that sort of oiliness on the lid in warm weather.The arced brush makes it a doddle and can get right in to the lash line. I often double line with 2 colours and I find the jet set more versatile than the cream. HTH

Definitely get it - I bought the bronze one recently with the arced brush and I LOVE it. I have never felt actual love for a cosmetic before.

It really does stay put and I don't get any flakes or smudges, it dries quickly, is easy to get off, haven't needed to scrub. The colour is a dark bronze, not too golden, but definitely not matt brown. I also have Prescriptives' version in another colour and that's great too, but the Smashbox is better.

I haven't been good lately and I don't deserve any treats but I still bought mine... (PS Just Beauty Direct are cheaper than QVC...)

Lasts all day with me - even when it's really hot - but comes off easily at night time so I definitely recommend it.

(I got mine from JBD as well - Midnight Purple)

Can't rave about Jet Set enough! I have the bronze, navy and purple and I love them. I do wear primer on my lids (Too Faced Shadow Insurance) anyway but I think the jet set would stay put even without it.

I'm on the hunt for the elusive teal Jet Set at the moment, have my poor mother scouring the shops in Ireland for one! :clapping:

Tx

I'm on the hunt for the elusive teal Jet Set at the moment, have my poor mother scouring the shops in Ireland for one! :clapping:

Tx

That sounds lovely, let us know if you get it (and where!).

Red - teal was the colour when they first came out - I have the complete lists for Fall and Winter and there is no teal. You really don't want the old teal as it won't be very nice now - they were released July 2006

Shame, sounds so nice. Does the eyeliner come with the arched brush from JBD? I was wondering as the price is so much better than QVC, I thought it would probably just be the liner for that price.

Red - teal was the colour when they first came out - I have the complete lists for Fall and Winter and there is no teal. You really don't want the old teal as it won't be very nice now - they were released July 2006

Oh, thanks for that info Jayne, I'll tell the mother to call off the search! I wish they're re-release it then as a good long lasting true teal eyeliner is hard to find. Kind of surprised too that they'd release a teal before the standard black/brown etc...and even more surprised that I missed it!! LOL!

cheers,

Therese
x

Fall 2006.
If I feel better later I will the infamous teal up but I can't stand let alone walk at the moment. Did you at reviews on makeup alley.

No I feel pretty cruddy Topaz but thank you for the good wish.
As I said makeup alley is the oracle at times and I looked them up
Simples :D

One little treat coming up, I reckon :clapping:

Thanks everyone for your comments. I'll have a look at the Bobby Brown too.

Ooooh i love the jet set too, have the bronzey colour from a couple of TSV's ago, and got the purple from Jayne I LOVE it!!

Would love it in teal too!

Kel xx

Latest posts

Back