Smashbox fans

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

overtherainbow

Registered Shopper
theres a smashbox tsv in the US on 7th july

Backstage basics 7 piece color collection :happy:

wonder if and when we will get this or should that be will we get the full 7 pieces this time!!:thinking2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Off to google this and see what's in it, was very underwhelmed by the last TSV!

There's A backstage basics kit on eBay etc, if it's the same one then it's pants! I've had the liner duo and eyeshadow palette from it for years so not new by any means. Hope it's not this one!:thinking2: Guess we'll have to wait and see what the detectives come up with!

Tx

There's A backstage basics kit on eBay etc, if it's the same one then it's pants! I've had the liner duo and eyeshadow palette from it for years so not new by any means. Hope it's not this one!:thinking2: Guess we'll have to wait and see what the detectives come up with!

Tx

not sure about that one redt the one i found had 9 pieces in and im not sure they do that mascara anymore so looks ike an old kit(i hope)

I'll be on holiday so will miss this. :sad:

that said, I didn't go for the last 2 TSVs so chances are I won't like this one either. PLUS I have too much make-up as it is. Should really use that before I buy more!

They Smashbox have a habit of calling their TSVs Backstage something. Just had a look on ebay, that is an old kit.

So if the US are getting in July we might get it early August with luck. There will be a primer always is in the TSV.

Last edited:
not sure theres any details yet redt, maybe one of our st detectives may know

The ST detectives dont usually find the US TSV's just the ones in the UK

Sorry but I think this thread is a bit misleading as it doesnt make it clear that we are talking about a TSV in the US and we all know that we dont usually get the same TSV as they get in the US

that said, I didn't go for the last 2 TSVs so chances are I won't like this one either. PLUS I have too much make-up as it is. Should really use that before I buy more!

Never mind Cupcake - but you have a nice holiday xxx

Sorry but I think this thread is a bit misleading as it doesnt make it clear that we are talking about a TSV in the US and we all know that we dont usually get the same TSV as they get in the US

im sorry if i misslead any one i certainly didnt mean to just excited as a smashbox fan that we MAY be getting a tsv in the near future,i certainly like to know in advance to budget for such things.i didnt say this is definatly a tsv for the uk i said i wonder if we will get it and when. Actully we do usually get the tsvs they have in the us smashbox ones anyway, all be it recent ones have been changed slightly

It's on QVC in the US cupcake, so I don't think it'll matter that you are away on holiday!

I have made the original post clearer to show that it is in the US and not here.

Yep, sorry everyone, I think I got a bit overexcited and assumed this was a UK TSV! :thinking2: Well that's alright then, we can watch out for the US one and see from there what we're likely to get in the UK later in the year. :nod:

Tx

I knew what you meant RedT. Rushed over to QVC US to read if anyone had the update on it. Someone has contacted CS there and is reporting back with what is in it.

Of course we could get it before them too.:cool2: It has happened before, we got it a week before they did.:mail:

I knew what you meant RedT. Rushed over to QVC US to read if anyone had the update on it. Someone has contacted CS there and is reporting back with what is in it.

Of course we could get it before them too.:cool2: It has happened before, we got it a week before they did.:mail:

yes i remeber wasnt that as xmas time? the name doesnt fill me with excitment i must admit but will wait till we know whats in it!

im sorry if i misslead any one i certainly didnt mean to just excited as a smashbox fan that we MAY be getting a tsv in the near future,i certainly like to know in advance to budget for such things.i didnt say this is definatly a tsv for the uk i said i wonder if we will get it and when. Actully we do usually get the tsvs they have in the us smashbox ones anyway, all be it recent ones have been changed slightly

Sorry I didnt mean to offend anyone it was just that the way the conversation was going it looked like others were thinking this was a UK TSV

I apologise if I have offended you in anyway

Duh ... I thought the OP meant it was here on 7th July. :blush: Clearly didn't read it properly.

Is there any way I can not see your pic, Cupcake? I keep wanting to drive 25 miles to the nearest Starbucks for a :coffee: and one of their :cake:!

Latest posts

Back