Smashbox Anniversary Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC don't seem to be selling the full Glambox kit.

It should also contain a bionic mascara and another shadow/liner trio.
JBD are selling the full kit for only slightly more than the pared down QVC one.

I bought this kit in America last September and highly recommend it!

Would love to know what is in Vol 4 Donna!

Thanks Jackie - had just watched the demo and thought - hmm.. there is something missing

You do get a Bionic mascara and another shadow liner trio in the boxed kit.

And I agree - the colours are to die for

noticed they wwere selling that brush kit for nearly double what you had it in your sale for. So went over to your site to order it then decided on one of the beyond beaty sets instead (its for a pressie) I had hoped they would have the CAMERA READY foundation so I could see a demo but have gone ahead and ordered from you anyway

Wholeheartedly agree - the Master Class brush collection is fab; I've been using mine daily for the past few months.

In a moment of weakness I've just ordered the glambox set from Jayne...and a few other items fell into the basket...incl bargain Halo in Fair so I'm v happy.

Jude xx

Just found justbeautydirect myself this afternoon and got the eyeliner palette. I love the smashbox eyeliner that Nina says 'you just walk across the eyelid'. It is the only one that I can manage without looking like a panda! They didn't have one on QVC today so am pleased that I could get some!:1:

Just found justbeautydirect myself this afternoon and got the eyeliner palette. I love the smashbox eyeliner that Nina says 'you just walk across the eyelid'. It is the only one that I can manage without looking like a panda! They didn't have one on QVC today so am pleased that I could get some!:1:
Sim,you'll soon be as big a fan if JBD as the rest of us :21:

I was on JBD today as well and a Fair Halo fell in my basket too. Totally not my fault. In any way whatsoever. At all.....

Latest posts

Back