Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
Smashbox Lip Gloss Party Collection
Anniversary Price £19.32
QVC Price £21.25
Item Number 224141
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Drench your lip in luminous colour and shine with Smashbox's ultra-moisturising lip enhancing gloss. This limited edition party collection was created specially for QVC and features six of Smashbox's most popular new 3.5ml shades. You get illume (pale iridescent nude), candid (pale pink with gold shimmer), fame (shimmery plum), hype (tawny), 35mm (shimmery nude brown) and flash (shimmery golden coral).

Smashbox Proof Cream Eye Liner Palette with brush #20
Anniversary Price £19.98
QVC Price £22.00
Item Number 223765
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Draw attention to your eyes with this wonderful Proof cream eyeliner palette from Smashbox. The sleek black compact contains 10 of Smashbox's most popular 0.15g cream eyeliners in Lava (shimmery silver), Picasso (dark navy), Midnight Purple, Midnight Brown, Putty (nude), Caviar (black), Thunder (tawny brown), Midnight Green, Deep Bronze and Cameo (rust brown). It comes with a double-ended smudger brush (No. 20) to give you a gorgeous "smoky eye" look. Compact contains a mirror in the lid and a sponge applicator.

Smashbox Doubletake Lip Colour & Gloss Duo
Special Price £19.92
QVC Price £22.00
Item Number 227255
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Get luscious lips with this lip colour and gloss duo from Smashbox. You'll receive a Lip Colour (4.11g) and a Lip Enhancing Gloss (6ml). Perfect for creating day and evening looks, go for creamy colour in the day and pump up the glamour factor with a slick of gloss in the evening.

Smashbox Master Class Brush Collection
Item Number: 223207
QVC Price £37.00
Anniversary Price £33.63
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

To get perfect results, you need the right tools. Make sure you're properly equipped with this must-have four-piece brush collection by Smashbox. Includes a Pro Highlighter Brush (for foundation), Pro Buffer Brush (blush), Pro Complexion Corrector Brush (concealer) and Pro Lash Line Definer (flat crease). All in a handy gunmetal-coloured brush roll pouch that's about 20cm x 8.5cm (8" x 3.5"). These brushes are super-soft and uniquely finished with stunning pewter-coloured plastic with dark chrome-coloured detail.

Smashbox Starburst Bronzer
Item Number: 225768
QVC Price £18.75
Anniversary Price £16.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Get yourself a gorgeous sun-kissed look with this Starburst Bronzer (8.5g) from Smashbox. It's a silk-like powder that boasts a veil of shimmer to keep you looking great all day long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smashbox Master Class Brush Collection
Item Number: 223207
QVC Price £37.00
Anniversary Price £33.63
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

To get perfect results, you need the right tools. Make sure you're properly equipped with this must-have four-piece brush collection by Smashbox. Includes a Pro Highlighter Brush (for foundation), Pro Buffer Brush (blush), Pro Complexion Corrector Brush (concealer) and Pro Lash Line Definer (flat crease). All in a handy gunmetal-coloured brush roll pouch that's about 20cm x 8.5cm (8" x 3.5"). These brushes are super-soft and uniquely finished with stunning pewter-coloured plastic with dark chrome-coloured detail.

JustBeautydirect has this for £17.86 in the sale.
http://www.justbeautydirect.co.uk/product/smashbox_masterclass_brush_collection/

Smashbox Jumbo Primer 60ml
Anniversary Price £29.98
QVC Price £36.00
Item Number 226265
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Prime yourself to look fabulous with this best-selling Photo Finish primer from Smashbox. The jumbo-sized primer (60ml) comes in a travel-friendly tube to keep you looking great on the road! The primer helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a flawless look and contains a silky blend of vitamins A and E as well as grape seed extract and green tea. Great used alone or under foundation.

Smashbox Glambox To Go
Anniversary Price £31.98
QVC Price £38.50
Item Number 227257
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

QVC don't seem to be selling the full Glambox kit.

It should also contain a bionic mascara and another shadow/liner trio.
JBD are selling the full kit for only slightly more than the pared down QVC one.

I bought this kit in America last September and highly recommend it!

Would love to know what is in Vol 4 Donna!

Smashbox Proof Cream Eye Liner Palette with brush #20
Anniversary Price £19.98
QVC Price £22.00
Item Number 223765
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Draw attention to your eyes with this wonderful Proof cream eyeliner palette from Smashbox. The sleek black compact contains 10 of Smashbox's most popular 0.15g cream eyeliners in Lava (shimmery silver), Picasso (dark navy), Midnight Purple, Midnight Brown, Putty (nude), Caviar (black), Thunder (tawny brown), Midnight Green, Deep Bronze and Cameo (rust brown). It comes with a double-ended smudger brush (No. 20) to give you a gorgeous "smoky eye" look. Compact contains a mirror in the lid and a sponge applicator.

You can get more or less the same palette from Just Beauty Direct for £8.31 + Vat / P&P!

http://www.justbeautydirect.co.uk/product/best_of_cream_eyeliner_palette/

Smashbox 3 Piece Temptation Collection
Anniversary Price £16.23
QVC Price £19.50
Item Number 225767
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Give your look a fresh new makeover with this Temptation Collection from Smashbox. The collection includes Aglow SoftLight Quad pressed powder (9.6g) to give your cheeks a natural-looking flush. There's also Temptation Lipstick (4.5g) and Illuminating Lipgloss (4.5ml) to add a sheer wash of colour and shimmer to your lips.

Smashbox 3 Piece Temptation Collection
Anniversary Price £16.23
QVC Price £19.50
Item Number 225767
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Give your look a fresh new makeover with this Temptation Collection from Smashbox. The collection includes Aglow SoftLight Quad pressed powder (9.6g) to give your cheeks a natural-looking flush. There's also Temptation Lipstick (4.5g) and Illuminating Lipgloss (4.5ml) to add a sheer wash of colour and shimmer to your lips.

I like the look of that lipstick, have looked on JBD but I cant see it on there

I like the look of that lipstick, have looked on JBD but I cant see it on there

We had it in stock BB - it is one of the discontinued Smashbox lipstick formulas (the new one is the Photofinish lipstick) and all these shades in the black packaging (like Candle and Candid and Brandy on Ice and so on) were phased out about 12 months ago.

All remaining lipsticks will in our sale - I will check if we have Temptation but I think we may have sold out.

We had it in stock BB - it is one of the discontinued Smashbox lipstick formulas (the new one is the Photofinish lipstick) and all these shades in the black packaging (like Candle and Candid and Brandy on Ice and so on) were phased out about 12 months ago.

All remaining lipsticks will in our sale - I will check if we have Temptation but I think we may have sold out.

Thanks Jayne, if you do find one, will you keep it for me as I will be placing an order soon, if not I might just have to buy the Anniversary kit from QVC, looks like they are behind the times as usual :D

Thanks Jayne, if you do find one, will you keep it for me as I will be placing an order soon, if not I might just have to buy the Anniversary kit from QVC, looks like they are behind the times as usual :D

lol Bluebell - in fairness they had the photo finish lipstick in a TSV last year and I think I saw other shades on their website at one point

Don't think this one has been posted already. It's at an anniversary price, but on advanced orders.

Smashbox Halo Glow Colour Boosting Powder & Brush
Anniversary Price £39.36
QVC Price £47.25
Item Number 227610
Availability Advanced order - expected to ship 23/02/09
UK P&P £3.95
Brighten up and take your look to new heights with Halo Hydrating Illuminating Powder. With a combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants the powder creates a soft, glowing complexion. It provides the convenience of a pressed powder with the radiance of a loose powder. To use, simply twist the shaver for the perfect amount of powder every time. 21g.

Don't think this one has been posted already. It's at an anniversary price, but on advanced orders.

Anniversary Price £39.36
QVC Price £47.25
Item Number 227610

This used to be selling on QVC for £39 last time I looked!!!
they put prices up, and then set an anniversary price on it:33:
I know the UKsterling has weakened, but still, this is not a great price, and don't forget the PP

Anniversary Price £39.36
QVC Price £47.25
Item Number 227610
Availability Advanced order - expected to ship 23/02/09
UK P&P £3.95
Brighten up and take your look to new heights with Halo Hydrating Illuminating Powder. With a combination of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants the powder creates a soft, glowing complexion. It provides the convenience of a pressed powder with the radiance of a loose powder. To use, simply twist the shaver for the perfect amount of powder every time. 21g.

Hang on - isn't this the new bronzing Halo - QVC US have an exclusive on it.

Have a look here

The other one is perfecting I think.

This one only comes in one shade.

Hang on - isn't this the new bronzing Halo - QVC US have an exclusive on it.

Have a look here

The other one is perfecting I think.

This one only comes in one shade.

Egad!:11: But will it make one bronzed or :43:
Smashbox bronzing products are the only ones I have ever gotten along with so I have great hopes for this :64:

Latest posts

Back