Slow To Despatch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

athena69

Registered Shopper
QVC are really doing my head in at the moment.....

I placed an order on Saturday evening and it still showing as being 'in process', what's going on? With their new 3 to 5 working days for delivery, I was expecting it no later than Friday - and it's a gift!

And I still have had my refund from the order that I cancelled too...Grrrr

Apart from that, all is well and the sun is shing for once!

QVC are really doing my head in at the moment.....

I placed an order on Saturday evening and it still showing as being 'in process', what's going on? With their new 3 to 5 working days for delivery, I was expecting it no later than Friday - and it's a gift!

And I still have had my refund from the order that I cancelled too...Grrrr

Apart from that, all is well and the sun is shing for once!

I have the same problem as you, it can take them over a week to despatch my orders sometimes, but it has been made apparent that not everybody is treated with the same apparent disregard. For example - I ordered the Travelon TSV the other week and on reading the subsequent reviews I discovered that some people had received their bags (ordered on the same day) before mine had even been despatched. It's a bit ridiculous really, and I have complained to QVC but to no avail.

If you need anything in a rush at all I find amazon much better, or any other internet company for that matter. QVC can be very quick, but I find thats the exception rather then the rule

I think a lot of staff must be on holiday, because they are slow sending out parcels and also slow to refund, they received back on 18th august, by recorded delivery a pearl necklace but apparently its still not showing back, but I have checked with royal mail and it was delivered and signed for on 18th august.

Latest posts

Back