Slow deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I am so sick of their delivery times. allegedly they dispatched the BM solid foundation on the 6th - still not here on the 9th.
Bought 2 rugs from Amazon , free delivery, despatched next day and here on the following day. why should we have to put up with their extortionate delivery charges and snail like service. hope they lose a lot of custom through it, mine included.

I,m lucky if I get mine within 10 days especially clothes even the lightest of tops And we pay 6 quid for the pleasure of waiting

Q take the prize for the slowest delivery times ( & most expensive) One exception to this was when I ordered the Judith Williams TSV soon after midnight, that arrived in 2 days.
I order from Amazon, Liz Earle & Landsend & they are always very quick & I look for free P&P.have just received an order from Landsend & something happened to my free P&P code & I was charged.Have just phoned them & it has been refunded, no problem.

I just had a TSV ordered and arrived within 3 days which seems to be the normal time of late from QVC. Doubt they'll beat Ideal World's record for me: ordered on a saturday afternoon and arrived on monday less than 48 hours later!

I just had a TSV ordered and arrived within 3 days which seems to be the normal time of late from QVC. Doubt they'll beat Ideal World's record for me: ordered on a saturday afternoon and arrived on monday less than 48 hours later!

that was good! with Q, I think they must get the TSVs shipped off quite quickly perhaps at the expense of "ordinary" orders maybe?

my last two purchases have been TSVs - Kipling Bag & Judith Williams..both here in three days.

BusyMum, how do you like your JW? I like the serum although feels sticky at first but my skin fells really hydrated.Like the Cleanser although am used to taking all makeup including eyes with LE C&P. Only downside with JW is I am tied into Q!

BusyMum, how do you like your JW? I like the serum although feels sticky at first but my skin fells really hydrated.Like the Cleanser although am used to taking all makeup including eyes with LE C&P. Only downside with JW is I am tied into Q!

Liking it so far SF! Yes, it DOES feel sticky at first doesn't it but it goes on beautifully - and only one pump goes a long way (literally), first time mine shot halfway across the room! The night cream is a nice thickness & texture too. I'd bought the cleanser and brush separately shortly before so now I have spares, but am liking that too - I tend not to wear eye makeup much so it doesn't worry me not being able to take it over my eyes. Hoping it won't bring me out in spots as so many anti-ageing products do, that's all!

I dont have many gripes with Q but I must admit the delivery times are getting longer, its been up to 10days for me sometimes, the p&p is too expensive for the long wait, I really do think they need to address this sooner rather than later.

I'm worried about mine, dispatched on the 5th but still not here yet. Only crafting things but I usually get my item the day I recieve my email saying it's been dispatched (as daft as that is, always been like that since the started the dispatch email system)

I am so sick of their delivery times. allegedly they dispatched the BM solid foundation on the 6th - still not here on the 9th.
Bought 2 rugs from Amazon , free delivery, despatched next day and here on the following day. why should we have to put up with their extortionate delivery charges and snail like service. hope they lose a lot of custom through it, mine included.

Interesting. I too had a majorly delayed BM solid foundation. It was ordered with two other items (used an easy pay code) which arrived on consecutive days, but no sign of the foundation.

I waited for the full 7 working days before phoning QVC who gave me the usual stuff about needing to fill in a claim form etc. Two days later, the form dropped through the letterbox........... together with my foundation package! Seemed like a bit of a co-incidence to me.

If the item comes outside the 5 working days, I always ring CS and ask for the P&P to be refunded. They are reluctant at first but keep pushing and they'll do it.
Why should we pay £5.95 to wait over a week for delivery.

that was good! with Q, I think they must get the TSVs shipped off quite quickly perhaps at the expense of "ordinary" orders maybe?
I've noticed that with some of the TSV's, it's almost as if they have a huge stack of them in the mail room and they just bung a label on them and they go straight into the courier van. Most noticible on the ones that you can predict are likely to be the most popular.

If the item comes outside the 5 working days, I always ring CS and ask for the P&P to be refunded. They are reluctant at first but keep pushing and they'll do it.
Why should we pay £5.95 to wait over a week for delivery.

Funny this tread has started. My last 2 purchases have been very strange. One just hasn't come (a tsv) and I had to fill out a declaration form for it (which I thought quite cheeky as they just sent the form so I rang them up and demanded a SAE. When you think how much they charge us to send something, I'm not paying to send back a form saying I never received an order!!!)

Then I ordered a top which took over a week to come. I rang up worried again it wasn't coming but they said this was coming 2nd class Royal Mail. I too rang up customer services and said I hadn't paid £3.95 for this service and they refunded the p&p. I'm not used to paying p&p for most Internet companies now so when I do pay I expect it in a couple of days!!

The famous form that has to be filled in is a pain in the a**e. If an item hasn't been received our initial complaint on the phone should be enough to prompt them to investigate it. All the form does is delay the refund process, Not good customer service imo.

I'm worried about mine, dispatched on the 5th but still not here yet. Only crafting things but I usually get my item the day I recieve my email saying it's been dispatched (as daft as that is, always been like that since the started the dispatch email system)

I ordered a coat on Monday and its still not here, but its 5-7 working days so I'll see 2mor,, I ordered a dressing gown from ebay on Fri & I bet it'l be here 2mor, my ebay parcels come a day or two after ordering usually, some have came next day, same with Amazon. Oh & a lot of the time theyr both free delivery too.

I've noticed that with some of the TSV's, it's almost as if they have a huge stack of them in the mail room and they just bung a label on them and they go straight into the courier van. Most noticible on the ones that you can predict are likely to be the most popular.

True! My Kipling came with Hermes, but the JW set was Royal Mail and it was a HUGE surprise to get that quickly - I swear RM stack my parcels in a back room and wait till they've got more on our road, they usually take ages!

That would be logical if QVC logistics are on the ball and if it is in their warehouse not the suppliers.

Though I can confirm that I ordered an item that wasn't a TSV and it still came within 3 days.

Some items that get delivered to you via Royal Mail are so slow as they go into the hands of TNT Mail first and that slows it up!!!

Latest posts

Back