Slim`n`Lift Leggings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are regularly on Free view channels first thing in the morning before the programmes start! Don't they look awful? Can' t imagine them flattering many of us! Both of the models looked awkward in them and l hate to say it but the purple ones made her look like she had an awful case of 'camel toe!' Not a good look when you are trying to entice people to buy!!!!

But wait! If you want 3 pairs it'd be cheaper to buy from Thane.tv (not something you hear v often) 3 pairs (dif colours) comes to £34.99 delivered whereas even if you ordered 3 identical pairs from Q (taking advantage of their super generous P&P offer) you'd still pay £50.84! This is purely hypothetical ofcourse :mysmilie_19:

Ohhhhhh I fell into the trap a few weeks ago and bought the Spanx tsv leggings. The sight of me turning puce on the side of the bed trying to get myself into these things, is NOT a pretty sight. Its also not a job to be done in a hurry - think half an hour before you want to go out !!!!! and then I feel as though I'm encased in a Sherman tank.

Leggings are great for slobbing or working round the house and the thicker (jegging type) for dog-walking as you can get wellies over them, but fashion statement they 'ain't.

Just watching them being presented again! Gosh they look terrible even on the slim models! Imagine how they are going to look on normal folk with lumps and bumps!

Ohhhhhh I fell into the trap a few weeks ago and bought the Spanx tsv leggings. The sight of me turning puce on the side of the bed trying to get myself into these things, is NOT a pretty sight. Its also not a job to be done in a hurry - think half an hour before you want to go out !!!!! and then I feel as though I'm encased in a Sherman tank.

Having had enough trouble getting support stockings on, post knee op, I'm amazed that anyone can get into Spanx and the like ............. let alone be able to move or breathe.

Having had enough trouble getting support stockings on, post knee op, I'm amazed that anyone can get into Spanx and the like ............. let alone be able to move or breathe.

EXACTLY ! Support stockings, Spanx, Slim'n'lift - not a fag paper between them - and don't ever try with false nails !!!!

They look embarrassingly see thru and why does the guest think that wearing them with hooker boots is a flattering look?
They are for sale all over eBay so I wonder how many qvc customers are reselling them because they forgot the 30 day time limit. The reviews on qvc website sre not very good for the entire range.
Even the models were having problems stopping the slim n lift shorts type underwear from rolling down at the waist.

I hope to god that I never see a woman over the age of 22 wearing these or over a size 6 because no normal sized woman could look good in these leggings. They look awfully cheap and tarty, not to be worn in public.

Last edited:
They are regularly on Free view channels first thing in the morning before the programmes start! Don't they look awful? Can' t imagine them flattering many of us! Both of the models looked awkward in them and l hate to say it but the purple ones made her look like she had an awful case of 'camel toe!' Not a good look when you are trying to entice people to buy!!!!

Should send a pair to Carol Vorderman. I saw her pictured in the Daily Express. It looked like... like a cave with its roof falling in! Dreadful!

Can't watch any of those slim n lift programmes, not just because they don't give a true representation using slim models, but the guest presenter I think her names Janie, is so crass and the way she orders the models about is nothing short of rude, even if she's realted that's no excuse, but the way she speaks to them and prods them is so disrespectful.

They look embarrassingly see thru and why does the guest think that wearing them with hooker boots is a flattering look?
They are for sale all over eBay so I wonder how many qvc customers are reselling them because they forgot the 30 day time limit. The reviews on qvc website sre not very good for the entire range.
Even the models were having problems stopping the slim n lift shorts type underwear from rolling down at the waist.

I hope to god that I never see a woman over the age of 22 wearing these or over a size 6 because no normal sized woman could look good in these leggings. They look awfully cheap and tarty, not to be worn in public.

Well that Janie, the brand ambassador says that her mother in law in her eighties wears them! The mind really boggles!

I saw the 'brand ambassador' in the craft tent at a country fair a couple of years ago, no, it wasn't with slim n lift, it was loads of chiffon scarves and moccasins she was flogging. A bit personal I know, but she has the most awful skin, poor woman.

Can't watch any of those slim n lift programmes, not just because they don't give a true representation using slim models, but the guest presenter I think her names Janie, is so crass and the way she orders the models about is nothing short of rude, even if she's realted that's no excuse, but the way she speaks to them and prods them is so disrespectful.

I thought exactly the same about that woman - she seemed to be quite gleefully wobbling the models around and pointing out all their faults. I know they're paid for this, and are probably briefed before the show, but she went over and above.

It must all be tat ..didn`t even bother reading reviews as the star ratings are really bad ....why does QVC carry on selling poor quality ?

Should send a pair to Carol Vorderman. I saw her pictured in the Daily Express. It looked like... like a cave with its roof falling in! Dreadful!

Oh yes my 'favourite' person - the queen of re-invention and publicity. Er, whatever happened to that well publicised solo flying trip around the world this year ???? Clearly jettisoned, along with the latest boyfriend. Perhaps there were too many red carpets 'dos' to miss out on.

Latest posts

Back