Slendertone face toning unit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I bought this earlier this year when it was a TSV & on EZP.I used it regularly and although it did not make me look 40 again ( nothing even surgery would do that!) I felt it effective enough to keep.However the band that goes round the back of the head has split & I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? I think it could be a design weakness as it has to flex to get on & off the head & has to be a snug fit.However I rang Q Customer care & they have arranged for the courier to pick up & asked if I wanted a replacement or refund. I have gone for the refund as it is out of stock at the moment ( was on earlier today) & I may get a return & possibly have the same problem again.

I bought this and still use it and haven't had any problems. You should put it around your neck and then slide up the "cheek pads" into position. The band doesn't go around the head but where the back of the neck and head join.

Thanks holmca--- I did put it around my neck just below my ears & didn't stretch it more than needed, just been unlucky I suppose!

It really irks me, every time Tracy is on with this gadget "as recommended by Doctor Wong, of Harley Street."

It's worth signing up for the e-mail newsletter from Slendertone's site. A couple of times a year they send a short use code (usually just a weekend) with around 50% off everything.

Just got latest code from Slendertone.com

"until Monday 1st December 2014. We're giving you a massive 25% OFF Everything in the Slendertone range including Premium Abs Belts, Bundles, Accessories and Replacement Pads. Just enter the code CYBER25 at checkout for your discount"

Latest posts

Back