Slanket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not a Slanket fan myself.

My parents bought my OH & me one each a few years ago when we moved into our first home because we had no internal doors or the money to sort the brick bare walls in the hall out, so keep us warm over the winter period we wore them, with the heating on.

I just found them very restricting and not really very practical.

They didn't make the jouney with us when we moved last summer and I don't think they saw light of day again once we got a door put on the living room.

I thought it was just me who didn't like them! Actually I thought the better ware one looked more sensible as it was zipped and more like a dressing gown/kaftan. I would be worried for any elderly person tripping on a slanket but they do seem very popular so maybe it's is me after all.

Just received mine in "Duck Egg". I'm really happy with it. Nice turquoise/minty colour. Great quality, no problems at all. It's a bit different than last year's. It still has a foot pocket but also a smaller pocket on the "stomach" part. It's on one side only and kind of like a men's shirt pocket but a bit bigger. Hope that makes sense.

Waiting for the Pink Leopard to come into stock now too....

For the Slanket fans like me who might wonder if they will be back this autumn too....

QVC wouldn't tell me anything when I asked but the company themselves would. The Indulgent Slanket will be back on the 24th of September and, according to what they told me: "QVC UK will have 4 patterns and 3 solid colors. Leopard, Pink Polka, Pink Leopard, Plaid, Chocolate, Purple, Duck Egg".

I have far too many (?!) Slankets but still can't wait and might have to get another one... Or two...

They are gorgeous ...I will get another ;0):mysmilie_59:

Just received mine in "Duck Egg". I'm really happy with it. Nice turquoise/minty colour. Great quality, no problems at all. It's a bit different than last year's. It still has a foot pocket but also a smaller pocket on the "stomach" part. It's on one side only and kind of like a men's shirt pocket but a bit bigger. Hope that makes sense.

Waiting for the Pink Leopard to come into stock now too....

The pocket for choccy!! Obviously :mysmilie_17:

I just can't get the idea of a hospital gown out if my mind. I think it is because it goes on back to front.

I can see what you mean. These do nothing for me I'm afraid but I know they are extremely popular. It is the hipster dude who invented them that bemuses me. Does he really think that is a good look for a guy? I mean when he was at college and designed it, he can't have had much luck with girls/chaps if he was sat in a chair wrapped like that! A warm pullover would suffice wouldn't it?? Knowing my luck I would just get wrapped up in one and a hot flush would descend!

This forum is supposed to save me money! I've just bought the slanket in purple although I didn't know I needed one!! Wanted to see if this is better than my Primark one and couldn't resist the easy pays.

i just ordered two for gifts for my niece and nephew, they always want to steal mine lol...

Latest posts

Back