Slanket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine's like that - I think he has an internal furnace. We haven't even got a duvet on yet, still just the summer bedspread and a sheet *brrr*. He always teased me about it "frozen-arse" and "southern softie" but then we were at a science museum and they had a infra-red heat sensing camera doodah and on the screen he was bright red and orange and I was mostly green and a bit yellow. He has been a bit more understanding since then. He bought me some bed socks. Which was sweet but when I told my mum we howled with laughter!

Mine says I'm "nesh" but I've always been the same, even now I'm carrying a lot more poundage than I did in my youth (I thought fatter people stayed warmer!), and I have fluffy woolly bedsocks - and a fleece bedjacket for when I sit up reading, but it's quite with-it..red with multi-coloured polka dots, a hood (!!!!) and pompoms! Never worn the hood!!

OH doesn't feel the cold like I do so we're still with our 7.5 tog duvet...so, I put my slanket between me and the duvet on cold nights and it's soooo comfy & cosy, snug as a bug etc..

That's a good idea Carol! I shall remember that next summer when I'm shivering under the 4.5 tog!

OH doesn't feel the cold like I do so we're still with our 7.5 tog duvet...so, I put my slanket between me and the duvet on cold nights and it's soooo comfy & cosy, snug as a bug etc..

snap! that is what I usually do, my other half nicks almost all of the duvet, so I use my slanket in bed and I am happy and snug :happy: It has put an end to all the pulling and tugging:giggle:

snap! that is what I usually do, my other half nicks almost all of the duvet, so I use my slanket in bed and I am happy and snug :happy: It has put an end to all the pulling and tugging:giggle:

they make out it's us women who snaffle the duvet but my OH is the same as yours CTD and it's me who ends up without!

I love my silk duvet (IW) both summer and winter, and have been known to answer my door, wearing the Slanket.

hi caretodiffer the difference is in the leagnth. its a little shorter and it comes in a travel bag. i got mine on amazon for £12 inc p&p. it can be used for older children.

I haven't tried the original slanket but my daughter bought me one from Primark either last Christmas or Christmas before and it's fab. I agree with others that it's been out all year and usually MrM and I (and sometimes all three of us) snuggle up under it whilst watching the TV. I've seen some "double" slankets advertised but can't remember where - these are big enough for two and with the sleeves at either end so you can both put your arms in.

Latest posts

Back