Skechers tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

racy1975

Registered Shopper
Any ideas about this one? Need a pair of decent shoes for work before 6wk hols are up.

I don't know sorry, just wanted to say all the skechers I've had I've had to go down a size, especially the trainers. Something to bear in mind, as I think a few people have experienced this too.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

SCW, just curious, is fashion hard to look for or is it because you don't like it?! :p lol

SCW, just curious, is fashion hard to look for or is it because you don't like it?! :p lol

bit of both well im not the kind of person that wants to keep lookin at the bra's and stuff!!! plus the fact once you seen one lot of fashion all the rest start to look pretty similar and hard to tell if its a tsv or not!! (excluding handbags)

Lol Ian. I bet you have great fun looking at the swishy polyester skirts and little trousers!!!! I see your point. We don't know what's involved so if you have to sift through loads of items I feel your pain!! :D

Lol Ian. I bet you have great fun looking at the swishy polyester skirts and little trousers!!!! I see your point. We don't know what's involved so if you have to sift through loads of items I feel your pain!! :D

yep as lots of items start to look similar and well i aint got lists of stuff like i do with other things as fashion is not one i like too much (should see all the notes on the computer of stuff i do have)

I've had a lot of problems finding comfortable/fashionable shoes since breaking my ankle a few years ago. Taking a chance on Sketchers has made me very happy! Agree you will need to go down a size - unless you need an orthotic, if so go with your normal size?

I'm usually a size 5 shoe but in adult skechers I need a 3 and in the kids I need a size 4. Saw some lovely kids ones today on an outlet for £16 but need black for work

I've had a lot of problems finding comfortable/fashionable shoes since breaking my ankle a few years ago. Taking a chance on Sketchers has made me very happy! Agree you will need to go down a size - unless you need an orthotic, if so go with your normal size?

They sound comfy but what are they like in the fit width wise Frazzled? (I wear Birkenstocks in the wider 'regular' fit & my feet fill those!)

They do look a bit on the 'young' side but it would be nice to have just one pair of actual shoes - makes me sound a bit like little orphan Annie but I only have my Birkenstocks now as due to my wide feet & the problems associated with joint hypermobility & fibromyalgia, I'm just totally piddled off with tying to find just one, single, stinkin', poxy pair of ruddy shoes that a) fit in the first place & b) don't cause me pain to walk about in! :headbang:

Comfy

They sound comfy but what are they like in the fit width wise Frazzled? (I wear Birkenstocks in the wider 'regular' fit & my feet fill those!)

They do look a bit on the 'young' side but it would be nice to have just one pair of actual shoes - makes me sound a bit like little orphan Annie but I only have my Birkenstocks now as due to my wide feet & the problems associated with joint hypermobility & fibromyalgia, I'm just totally piddled off with tying to find just one, single, stinkin', poxy pair of ruddy shoes that a) fit in the first place & b) don't cause me pain to walk about in! :headbang:

I'm a trainer person and love my skechers, which I have as trainers, tone up trainers, winter boots and slippers. I would be lost without them, especially from a comfort point.

Mum has fibromyalgia and also is presently suffering with leg ulcers. This has meant massive swelling in legs, ankles and feet, and she couldn't get in her shoes or slippers. I brought her trainers and slippers and she now swears by them. She tried her old slippers the other week when she put her skechers in the wash. Within two hours, mostly sat down and only made two coffees, she was on the phone complaining how much pain she was in on her feet. I told her where my spare pair that I wear at hers were.

As we both have very wide feet, we are both ok with our usual UK size.

I've not tried the shoe range, but if the need arrived I would trust skechers. Besides you always have you mbg, which is how I first tried them (loved them, knew they were for me, sent them back and brought same cheaper elsewhere:wait:! I didn't say that lol!)

Hope that helps.

Jen

@KittenWithClaws ~ I say "snap" to your foot problems. I also have FibroME and, huge paws. Tried Skechers sandals but returned them. Bought Hotters for £10 more; leather, UKmade, shoes not sandals. Their PixieBoots are s-o comfy; their shoes are available in different widths. FlyFlots are replacing my Birkies as I find the soles are very hard on my feet. The brand, TEVA, has soles made from recycled tyres; their sandals are like walking on two clouds! I've had my TEVAs 14 years. I used to wear sandals only not shoes because of my foot problems and size!, until I found these brands. Happy Shopping! x Snarly

Varcas are the traditional Menorcan sandal with soles made from recycled tyres. All leather too and quite reasonable if you buy them on holiday. I have seen them online and in a local store but can't remember the prices though. Very comfy. Word of warning though that the soles can be slippery in the wet. They're a bit like slicks in F1. Great in the dry but ruddy lethal in the wet.

Do they ever do anything apart from this type of TSV??? Oh actually I remember a fitflop type thing that everyone reviewed theirs broke....but they seem to constantly do this type of TSV??

Went to order 103332 as i thought they"b be comfortable for work. When i ordered them by the web i didnt notice the total price, until after i"d
finished the order. When i checked the price it said QVC price £42.50, which had a line through it, and a SPECIAL PRICE of £43.50, which is
actually a £1.00 dearer, now i know its not much, but just makes you see what a mess they make of their prices, and how "special" the
reductions actually are. A farce :wonder:

The foot I injured is slightly wider which is the main problem when I buy shoes, if I could buy one size 6 and one 6 1/2 I be OK! The Sketchers 6 is perfect with the orthotic so unless your feet are very wide I'd say they will be fine. I bought the Amelia sporty bar last time and love them - I'm glad you say they look a bit on the young side, because I'm not!!!

Last edited:
I'm not overly keen on the TSV but it's the Skechers guest who's sort of getting on my nerves. Pleasant enough woman but sort of says 'sort of' all the time, the sort of comfortable sole and the way they sort combine fashion with function in a sort of casual yet comfortable way. Sort of.

Latest posts

Back