Skechers TSV 7/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've gone overboard and bought these too in pale blue, £66 ....
View attachment 19856

They're lovely, I think I'd be afraid to get them spoiled in such a pale colour..but I'm sure you're not as clumsy as me! I've got a pair of Uggs in that style in the camel colour, they're pretty shot now as I've had them for years. I also have a pair of Ugg ankle boots in dark brown...a lot more practical for me, but they don't look as nice as the paler colours. When I was a youngster, all the old dears used to wear these little fur trimmed ankle boots with zips up the front, they were always black. I wouldn't mind a pair of them, they were seen as frumpy back then, but now they'd be just the thing. All the old dears used to wear them, but I've not seen anything like them in this day and age..I'll have a look on the net and see if I can find a pic.
The tsv is a bit frumpy I think and pricey, but if you want brand names, they're gonna be pricey, so I won't complain...def not worth the full price!

Did anyone go for the Bearpaws on Ideal World? They seemed a good price. Didn’t QVC sell them for a while some years ago?

Did anyone go for the Bearpaws on Ideal World? They seemed a good price. Didn’t QVC sell them for a while some years ago?
Thats where I saw them Clothes, then I Googled and saw that Debenhams were selling at the same price ! and where I saw all the lovely pale colours - admittedly I do only wear them when its dry, although according to the ticketing they are coated so are showerproof !

MERRYONE, yep my Mum had a pair of those front zipped boots, tbh there wasn't that much choice in those days. I remember buying a pair of white ankle boots in the 60's, then upgrading to knee length white ones worn with the obligatory lacy tablecloth mini dress - my outfit for my 21st party !

Brissles, did you have the boots my mum had in the 60's? They were a white patent foot with heel and white lacey leg. I just loved those as a child and used to sneak up to her room and walk about in them, nearly tripping over and braining myself lol. I think I had her long black "cher" wig on at the same time 😀

Ankle booties with furry tops and zips were something my great aunt wore and I would not be seen dead in. Fast forward 40 years and hey, top fashion :LOL::LOL:

CC

I had a pair of Mary Quant ankle boots, bright yellow fabric with clear plastic shell, zip fastening.The only other place I have seen them was in the V&A when they did the MQ exhibition last year!

If you had eye on the slippers today 179156 Pavers have the Black 29..99 plus 2.99 postage
and size 5 which I need ( Christmas pressie from hubby lol )

I wear Merrells a lot. New ones are around £150 a pair for ankle boots. I have 2 pairs that have worn on one side of the heel. Timpsons will not touch them but I am in discussions with a company in Cheshire that may be able to give 2 pairs a nee lease of life for £50. I’ve been looking at Black Friday deals but nothing really that I like.

I have two pairs of Bear Paw boots that I bought in TKMaxx a couple of years ago.
Theyre both exactly the same style but the brown ones are the warmest, comfiest boots I’ve ever owned whereas the grey ones rub the back of my heel raw

Latest posts

Back