Skechers TSV 7/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot wear M&S footwear. The lasts they use just don't fit the way my feet are shaped. For me all their footwear constitute instruments of torture. My final pear were 9 years ago and I walked home barefoot rather than take another step in them on a freezing January night.
Generally I get on with Clark's the best after Skechers.
Me too. M an S footwear certainly is not made for my feet. They are very uncomfortable. I wear Skechers now and shoes from Pavers.

I keep giving Marks a chance as they do most in half sizes. Pavers and Skechers just don’t fit me.
I used to do great with M&S once upon a time... sadly wherever the bulk of the shoes are now made, the flex point seems to always cut across my bunion. Also the location of the arch is not right for me. Thankfully for all of us, there are brands which suit how our feet are shaped, and our comfort criteria.

I've just bought a pair of lilac Bearpaw Aleesa ankle boots from the Debenhams website, on sale, so wont be buying these.
My Loden green Rita boots were delivered this morning. I had to completely loosen the side lacing, which I expected. So warm and cosy! Very pleased, and while Shopps was tipping us off to the IW blockbuster, I still credit her with this discovery. Thanks, Shopps!

Skechers Go Walk Arch Fit Suede Chugga Boot
Item Number: 186555
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.97
P&P £4.95

The Go Walk Chugga Boots from Skechers feature a soft suede ankle design with cosy faux fur lining, podiatrist-developed memory foam insoles with ArchFit technology and hidden elastic panels for complete comfort. With their modern, effortlessly chic design, these slip-on boots are the footwear update you need this season, offering you the perfect balance between softness and style.

Modern chic - these boots’ minimalistic, thoroughly modern design offer a contemporary twist on the classic ankle boot, making them the perfect update for your cold-weather wardrobe. They’re also versatile enough to pair with any of your favourite outfits, whether it’s your favourite jeans and jumper combo or a maxi dress.

Experience comfort - stay on your feet all day with these boots, which boast memory foam insoles with ArchFit technology to hug the contours of your feet and cushion them as you walk. Encouraging improved posture and all-round support, you won’t want to wear anything else when you’re out and about. What’s more, the in-built elasticated panels stretch to accommodate the movement of your feet, so you won’t find them digging in throughout the day.

Sturdy style - the streamlined, textured soles grip the ground you’re walking on, while their chunky design lifts your feet off the ground to prevent water from sinking in easily, so you won’t have to worry about getting caught in the rain!

Easy on, easy off - the slip-on design makes them ideal for pulling on without the fuss of laces or zips, so you’re good to go on that winter walk in seconds!

Find your colour - these boots come in five versatile colours, so you can choose the one that best suits your style. For a versatile tone that will go with anything in your wardrobe, choose Black or Charcoal, or for a warmer shade that’s perfect for the new season, go for Chocolate or Chestnut. Alternatively, if you prefer a sophisticated pop of colour to accent your look, select Olive.

Find your perfect fit – it is recommended that you select a size down from your usual shoe size for the perfect fit in this style.

• Removable insole
  • Slip-on design
  • Outer: suede; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Top circumference: 22.9cm (9”)
  • Shaft height: 10.2cm (4”)
  • Heel height: 4cm (1.6”)
Colour options:

• Black
  • Charcoal
  • Chocolate
  • Olive
  • Chestnut
All measurements are approximate

Women's and men's waterproof winter boots with thick fleece lining, well above ankle height, £17-99 in Lidl this week.

I bought a pair for me.

I could only find a pic of the men's, which are also available in a dark colour.

Lidl men's boots .png

I cant make my mind up about these. They all seem to be wearing them with leggins or tight jeans. I have quite chunky legs so I dont thin I would be able to tuck ordinary jeans inside them because they would look odd on top. I try and walk every day and wear my skechers so I was thinking these might be good when it gets colder.

Amazing!!! On the 4th September I ordered the original Chugga boot it was the same price £56.97 as this TSV plus the same postage £4.95
Just checked they are now priced up at £67.52 plus £4.95 postage, conveniently to make the TSV a DREAMY EVIE bargain. :mad:

I got the TSV boots last year but have only worn them a few times as the weather was hardly cold enough ( no snow to plough through!)
Will someone stick a boot in Ali K’s mouth she never pauses, shut up, cannot watch / listen to her.

Had several pairs of the original Chuggas. Very comfortable. I don’t like this design . The originals came up higher. These remind me of trainers.

These need to be a good 6 inches higher in the leg for me. As they are these boots are little more than slippers.
I agree they look very slipper-like to me. And at the price too expensive for slippers! Cute tho’ 😊

I don’t like the clumpy-feet look with anything other than jeans. Certainly not with silky colourful skirts.

not keen on this particular style because Mum had a very similar pair in the 1960’s and this TSV seems very old fashioned to me.

Yes I think they look old fashioned and not very practical. My mom had a similar pair too in the 60’s! I think the sizing is way out on some of their styles. They always had loads of them in the outlet. One time there was a great pile of the silver and gold quilted slip on type ones , all brand new and boxed for under a tenner. I’m a classic size 6, but the size 5 fitted, so I got a good bargain. I would be wary of ordering Sketchers because of sizing problems, when the presenters tell you to go up/ down a size.

Latest posts

Back