Skechers TSV 23/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the previous Skechers TSV that was similar to this. They are extremely comfortable and didn’t need bedding in. I bought blue first, liked so much that I went back and bought in black but now quite fancy these in chocolate. I have huge problems with my joints and have very painful feet so now have to go for comfort all of the time.
I like them too. But not buying as the sizing is usually all over the place.

I’ve had these before! Were ok for a month or so but then started letting in water and damp feet. Tsv is on advanced order so won5 get them till this time next month… weather is getting wet now!

Funny. The previous Amazon price I posted, a fiver cheaper than Q;s £59, is now £62 but with free postage. What's going on?

It looks good but as Anna says, sizing is an issue. Mandmdirect have Skechers men's Relment waterproof dark brown boots from size 6 for £49. In this style boot, it doesn't matter if it's a man's boot or not, particularly if you have broad feet. Just a thought.

Just received an email from Shuperb with details of Barbour items, some in a sale. The prices weren’t as bad as I was expecting but I have no idea of sizing.They also do Skechers .

Although nothing lately, Mr L has bought from them and had no problem with returns etc.

Is it just me or is it a bit weird that they’re flogging these as the TSV today but you wont get them for a month - I don't recall that for a TSV very often before - if at all… 🤷‍♀️

I like them too. But not buying as the sizing is usually all over the place.
Yes, I am a size 5 and do buy 5 in their boots and haven’t had a problem but have needed 4 and 4.5 in their trainers. Bit hit and miss with trainers so have stopped buying those. 👍

Yes, I am a size 5 and do buy 5 in their boots and haven’t had a problem but have needed 4 and 4.5 in their trainers. Bit hit and miss with trainers so have stopped buying those. 👍
I've skechers in size 6, 6.5, 7 and boots in size 8. That's why I won't buy online from qvc. I try on in a shop or from Pavers where you can return for 99p per item.

I ordered the Moda in Pelle Sheepskin Slipper Boot weeks ago ,they were supposed to be sent out the 18th oct...they are still waiting delivery. I had an email yesterday asking if I would like to leave feedback on the slippers... that I am still waiting for. :) :)

Latest posts

Back